out of character || Jason Todd

Requested by: -x-hunter-x-

Prompt: and the other one is a Jason x reader where the reader is Europe royalty visiting Gotham and Jason is supposed to be her bodyguard but she keeps flirting with him and making him flustered

Note: I honestly also don't know about royalty but hey- here we go!

Warning(s): one curse word.

::

A Royalty, that's what you were.

Jason always thought that princesses were always the same, he even had one as a friend, even though that woman was not from earth but she was gorgeous yet too naïve for her own good sometimes. You were also beautifully breathtaking in your own way, you weren't tall as Kori was but your legs were just as gorgeous. How'd he know? One of your legs was poking out of the slit of the skirt of your red dress.

You were a little bit different though.

He didn't know should he consider himself lucky for having the honor to be your bodyguard or not. Tonight was one of the nights where Bruce threw a Charity Gala and your family was part of it.

You were talking to him, he didn't pay much attention though until you decided to casually spat out a pretty lewd comment that almost made him blush.

"I just noticed," you twirled the champagne glass in your fingers delicately, "you got some nice thighs."

That was the reason why he considered that he was lucky or not, maybe a little bit of both. He liked talking to you, but your blunt comments that always translate to flirtation were a little bit too much, he was always taken aback by them because they were unpredictable.

Jason took a silent, deep shuddering breath, turning his head away from you, whose ogling his legs openly as if it was normal, in an attempt to hide the faint redness across his cheeks. He wondered if your mother ever taught you about, well, manners--- if it was appropriate to say such words to a man you just met for a few days.

"You need to wear these more often," you calmly reached a hand down, smoothing your fingers against the fabric his slightly tight trousers.

He would've said something about it, something equally flirtatious, probably more, he usually would. Yet those thoughts about giving you a comeback were gone from his head. He only responded with clearing his throat and shifted his legs away from your touch.

He was aware how out of character he was tonight.

As the night went on, he responded to your blabbering from time to time, finding himself laughing at your bad jokes and almost choking on his drink when you flirt with him again. He did try to at least get something out of his head but it came out even worse than your inappropriate pun.

**

"There, happy?" Jason pulled the blanket over your body, he was, begrudgingly, tucking you in because you asked for it. He was aware this was just you trying to tease him senseless, he convinced himself that he was just playing along. "Is there anything else you need?"

"I lost my teddy, would you sleep with me?" You batted your lashes.

That was expected yet he was still pretty taken aback by it, he covered his surprise by rolling his eyes at you. Reaching over your body causing his larger one to loom above you, he picked up a pillow and dropped it on you.

"Just use this," he then left your room before you could say anything else, missing the pout that formed on your face.

On the way to his room, your words were echoing in his head, this time he couldn't stop the blush. He was grateful that the hallway was empty, none of your or his family was spotted. Yes, you were staying at the manor, apparently, your father was Bruce's close friend.

He quickly changed out of his dress shirt and trousers, throwing them into his laundry basket, putting on a pair of sweatpants before laying on his bed, draping an arm over his eyes.

Aside from being sexy, what do you do for a living?

He groaned as he recalled your words at the Gala, his face looked like he was going to explode from embarrassment. It felt like he was humiliated, then again he couldn't do anything about it.

Alright, he could.

But he wouldn't.

"They didn't pay me for this," he paused as if he had realized something before covering his face with a pillow, "HECK, THEY DIDN'T EVEN PAY ME AT ALL!"

"Todd, shut up!" Damian complained, he was just passing the said man's room and was about to go to sleep, he needed silence and Jason's annoying whining wasn't helping.

Jason didn't reply, naturally, he would. A frown etched on his face as he lowered the pillow, "the fuck is wrong with me?"

::

This wasn't supposed to be like this, it ended up as a drabble--; oops---Hope you still like it though!