Batboys Headcanons

This HC was requested on my Tumblr by an Anon!

Prompt: Batboy headcanon of plus-sized +POC SO? Thank you so much I love your work☺️

Note: POC as in People of Color?? I don't know what's the difference, to be honest. I can try!! XD And thank you! I'm glad you enjoy reading my writings! I'm flattered!

I almost never do HC(s), I'm bad at it but hey- here we go, it might be short! and won't be in order!

Warning(s): Self-consciousness. A LOT OF KISSES (this girl loves kisses)

::

DAMIAN:

- this boy doesn't know what POC means, he sees people the same, black white, Asian European. He never cares about those. He sees everyone the same- but you. In the most positive way possible.

- When he overhears some people talk nasty things behind you he has mixed feelings about it

- he's confused but mostly he's mad.

- so mad.
-
once he almost snapped a woman's neck just because she sent disgusted look at you.

- we all know he never hits a female.

- not without a reason of course.

- you literally had to hold him back and let the woman leave, oblivious to Damian's rage.

- "why'd you do that?"

- "I'm not going to let you bash her teeth, Dami, I'm used to it-" you leaned up slightly and pecked the corner of his lips, "but thank you."

- BLUSH

- he also won't let you be insecure about your weight.

- he's not the type of person who shows their emotions with words.

- he will physically remind you that he loves you no matter how different you are from other girls.

- "you're special," he whispers.

- you won't realize how many tears had fallen onto your cheeks because of his small gestures until he kisses them away.

TIM:

- he will NOT tolerate racism or people who bully you because of your weight. For him, you're the most beautiful and ravishing person he'd ever met in his life.

- every time he sees you cry in front of a mirror, muttering how different you're from everybody and how much you hate yourself his heart shatters.

- every piece of his heart drops into his stomach leaving his chest empty with nothing but an uncomfortable squeeze within him.

- he scoops you into his arms with ease and you'll curl into his chest automatically. Though you did think that he'll drop you because of your weight but this boy's strong and he will NEVER let that happen.

- he lies with you on the bed, his arms secure around you as he lets you cry your heart's content into his chest.

- he won't question anything nor he will open his mouth to talk, he'll let silence surrounds both of you.

- when you finally talk, he finds out that you're being cyberbullied.

- he doesn't show it but boy is he angry.

- he lulls you to sleep before doing what he has to do.

- in the morning you found your social media floods with apologies.

- "Tim? What did you do?" You ask. Of course, you knew, no one can do such thing as fast as this genius boy. You're not upset, you're happy that he went that far.

- Tim only scratches his head, a mug filled with the usual bitter liquid in his hand. Dark circles under his blue eyes are the answer to your questions.

- this time, the only tears that brim your eyes are happy ones.

DICK

- please expect a lot of 'I love you's from this overly energetic and happy boy.

- people may think that he doesn't mean it because he says it a lot, but you know he does and those words will always be special for you no matter how much he says them.

- he loves to compliment you, and he means those as well.

- every time you cuddle he'd grab at least a part of your body, squeezing it with affection and cherish the embarrassed expression that blooms upon your beautiful face.

- "you're so cute," he grins at you, the same hand he used to squeeze you moves up, using his pointer finger to poke your cutely red cheek.

- he watches you puckered your bottom lip and huff which only makes him grins wider you thought his face is going to split in half.

- "I love your skin color," he adds, trailing his fingers along your bare arm.

- he'd grab your wrist, lifting your hand up to his lips and place more kisses on your arm and up to your face, pampering little kisses that emit adorable giggle out of you on your face then your lips before continuing to the places he knows you're insecure about while muttering how much he loves your body.

- hell, he loves you in general.

- and you're definitely a flustered mess.

- when you cook in the kitchen, back facing him, he will sit on a chair. Ogling at your figure, moving around. You could feel his stare burning at your back causing your movements to stutter in embarrassment.

- "Dick! Stop staring!"

- "I can't! How can I not stare at a piece of art in front of my eyes!?"

JASON

- for him, you're a better version of Nicki Minaj.

- he'll sing All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor every time he sees you.

- "Every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top-" he holds your waist and took one of your hands in his, swaying around your small apartment together, "yeah, my momma she told me don't worry about your size."

- SMACK!
- he playfully slapped your rear.

- "JASON!" you shriek, your hands fly to your butt, covering them as best as you could.

- he only replies with a smirk and winks at you, leaving you pouting with embarrassment.

- you surely don't know why he loves to flirt with you so much and it's not because you're his significant other, no. Before you date he only flirted with you.

- your friends tried to get his attention, flashing everything that they thought would attract Jason but he paid no attention and kept on talking to you thus confuses you instead.

- you and he took things slow.

- same as Damian, he absolutely hates it when people talks shit about you RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU as if you won't hear them but you do.

- Jason knows you do.

- he will walk past the person and throws a retort loudly, making sure that person would hear him, and there's also this one time where he was so, SO CLOSE from beating someone up to a bloody pulp.

- you and Jason have your own insecurities, when you're having yours he will do anything to comfort you he won't let you wallow in self-hatred and you'll do the same right back for him.

- everybody knows you're a perfect for him as he is for you.