Damian's little secret || Damian Wayne

Warning(s): none!

Note: I remember someone requested a trans!Damian, but I can't remember the exact plot and who it was, yikes. ;-;; forgive me!

He isn't exactly a trans here, yet... So, I guess it's more of a slight queer!Damian?

Hope you like it anyways!

::

It was all because of his drama class.

Damian blamed the damn class and his classmates for what they had done to him.

He looked at his reflection in the mirror, placing his palm on the surface as his twinkling gaze examined his looks. He had to admit, he looked good, gorgeous, breathtaking.

Maybe it was a little narcissistic on his part, but then again, he did look beautiful. He was sure he beaten all the girls in his class and the thought caused his lip gloss tainted lips curled up.

His drama class was erratic that day, their main female protagonist didn't--- couldn't show up because she was sick. It was the day they had to perform and they had no substitute.

He remembered how bored he was as he watched his classmates ran around the class, asking some girls who played as unnecessary background characters if they could do it. The answer? An immediate no. Then he remembered a boy, who he couldn't remember the name, nodded at his direction making the ruckus stop and all eyes landed on his unamused figure, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

Damian's eyebrow raised, as silent question for them.

The earlier boy sent him a charming smile, "can you be the substitute?"

That one question caused him to scoff irritably, the permanent scowl that was etched on his face deepened, sharp blue eyes piercing into the boy's soul.

"And what makes you think I can do it?"

The boy didn't quiver or backing out, his smile widened. "You said you remembered the script when one of our player got the line wrong, right?"

The corner of his lips twitched, unfortunately, it didn't go unnoticed by the boy a few feet away from him. He did say that and he did remember every lines.