Author Note

Re-Published

Thanks to the events in 2022 I might plan to replace the name of one of the secondary characters with a random name as I have been doing with my more recent stories lately anyway.

(Since this was my first book I made it simple and just picked members name to insert for no reason just like this book for the BTS version and Monsta X version.)
Take note of the years this story started and ended.

No one has mentioned this, or complained, or asked for a change. On my own I think I would like to change the name because I am still a supporter of all 6 members of ONEUS and do not want the name tied to anything even if it is a character of an obviously fake story.

If the name remains just know there is no hate or any bad intention I am just hardly getting around to my current projects. >~< <3

At this time nothing is proven against any members and nothing is proven in favor of any rumors. KPOP media and even major companies still treat all members as if they are still apart of the same group as if nothing happened, including when it comes to promoting of major events they go out of their way to include all 6 members in ONEUS content.

Regardless the change might be made because using unspecified names and character details is my writing preference so all readers (and their preferred love interests) can be included.
The names for all other characters, especially the main, will stay.