Chapter 13 - The Lions Needs

🚫 Mature Content
————————-
Everyday we would end up being together when possible, we went out together, ate together, even slept in the same bed now. Tonight I went to bed early but didn't end up sleeping for long, I could hear strange sounds outside my door. I had to know what was going on.
I could hear moans and other obscene noises from my living room. What I was seeing shocked me, Geonhak was sitting there in front of the television watching..... porn! He looked very focused on the channel where there were both hybrids AND humans taking part in sexual acts together.

y/n : 'Geonhak! What are you doing?! You know what that is right?!'

He jumped in surprise from my sudden interruption and loud voice, he must not have known I was even there. He looked at me like I was crazy as if he wasn't doing anything wrong.

'What do you mean, it's just tv right?'

y/n : 'What you're watching is something that people consider wrong or embarrassing, it's called porn and this specific type is also seen as a bad thing.'

His Lion ears drew back as if he was being scolded. 'This type of porn?' He repeated as a question.

The sounds coming from the television were getting louder and the actions on screen were becoming more obscene.

y/n : 'I mean that dog hybrid and that woman.' I point to the screen to show an example.

y/n : 'Most people don't agree with two, uh, very different people, doing things like that together, especially in public.'

After viewing the screen he begins to pout and looks defeated, understanding exactly what I was trying to explain.

Geonhak : 'So it's a bad thing? But it feels so right to watch.'

The sounds from the tv are of two people at their climax and being extremely loud, I rushed to turn off the power and end it to stop him from being distracted.

y/n : 'Well, maybe it isn't really a bad thing but to everyone else it is so do not tell anyone what you saw. How long have you been watching that anyway??'

'A few weeks.'

'What!? That long?'

'Yes, almost every night... it was interesting and made me feel something different.'

(I can't believe this.) I cover my face in disbelief.

y/n : 'You know what that feeling is right? Your previous owners must have made you familiar with this topic.'

He shakes his head in confusion.
'No. I was only used for a being displayed as part of a collection, remember?'

y/n : 'You must have had a good master then, leaving someone like you so... innocent.'
Suddenly he became defensive toward my statement.

'I know exactly what to do whether I am familiar with it or not, it's called having instincts, but I have noticed your face turns red so easily like it is right now.' He says with a smirk looking straight into my eyes, watching me struggle.

'What are you trying to say? I just haven't done anything like that for a while now. That's all...'  I mumble, trying to fight back the blush from my face.

Geonhak says nothing before rising from his seat and suddenly throwing me over his shoulder and walking out of the room.
   I was laid on my bed and quickly being pinned to the mattress by his weight, he climbed over me and held me down, his body pressing into mine.

His hand reached up to hold my face and kissed me deeply. In turn I wrapped my arms around his neck running my fingers through his hair and softly grabbed at his hybrid ears.