Chapter 14 - Uneasy Parties

The sunlight shined through the curtains, lighting the room signaling that morning had come. I was resting on my back while he was laying on his front, his arm streched over me reaching across my chest with his head on my shoulder. We were too unbothered by the sunlight to get out of bed, in fact, neither of us had woken up yet. That's what I thought until hearing a whining voice over my left shoulder.

'Y/n are you still tired? I feel lonely.' He nuzzles his hair under my chin pushing my head upward a little as he does.

'Y/N...' Another whine longer than the last one.
Finally I had to give in. My eyes sleepily fluttered open to see him gazing up at me from below, big soft eyes and a sweet smile displayed on his face. His hair was in a messy state but it made him look cuter.

'Finally. Hey y/n can you pet me?'

(What? Pet him?)

Too tired to complain, my fingers motioned to massage his head while my head fell back onto my pillow as I continued to do as he asked.
Maybe I can get to sleep a little more if I put him back to sleep first, all I wanted was to lay in bed forever after last night.
Geonhak began to make a purring sound sending small vibrations throughout my body where he laid over me.

y/n: 'You really like this don't you? After all, you practically forced me to do this last night.'

'Don't be surprised it's not like I'm human or anything, animals like to be pet, and yes, I love it.'

y/n: 'I think you're human enough.'

He sits up on his knees, the absence of his warmth made me look to him in confusion.

Geonhak : 'Well I would say you're a human with a little more animal in you.' A wide grin appeared on his face.

'Huh?' The statement perplexed me. 

(What did he mean by that?)

He expected you to be confused but you noticed he was constantly looking in a particular location, his eyes were glued to the area between your legs.

You sat up only to figure out what he was meaning. There between your legs was the remains of his semen that had spilled out onto your thighs and the sheets too.

'Geonhak?! was that supposed to be a joke? It was clever.' You said loudly at first but trying not to laugh at his very odd and cheeky humor.

y/n: 'But we should probably clean up this mess and take a shower.'

(And take a morning after pill.) You internally made a not to yourself.

He pouts with his brows furrowed and lips formed into a frown.

'No I don't need a shower. I can do the laundry for you if you want but don't make me take a shower.'

He never was a fan of bathing, it was one of many times his feline personality stood out.
You move to get up but he intercepts and swiftly plants a kiss on your lips before quickly retreating, letting you get off the bed. It happened so fast and unexpectedly you didn't even have time to reciprocate the kiss before getting up, wrapping a blanket around you for some comfort.
Your body was a little sore, it had been too long since doing something so active.

Before leaving the room you first went to check your phone for any updates you could have missed during the night. There on the screen was a missed call and a text from Youngjo and suddenly you were feeling some regret about what you did. Youngjo had been gone for awhile and everything that occurred since he left often distracted you from thinking of him anymore. He left a message saying that he will be coming back soon but not when exactly.