Chapter 23 - Help Her

The world becomes light again, her eyes open after some time of sleeping on the ground. Her body feels like normal again except for the hard metal held against her neck and wrists. She sits up and looks over to the cage, Geonhak was asleep, it must have been late at night for him to be sleeping that easily. He didn't want to sleep but couldn't stay up for long after what they've been through.

Y/n coughed, her throat felt dry and she was so hungry. She heard crickets outside the walls, that was the only sound, it was clear they were taken outside the city but that is the only thing she could figure out.

She tried pulling on her chain,  knowing she wasn't strong enough to do anything effective but still made an attempt. If only she could reach Geonhak he could help her with the chain but when she streched her arms far enough she couldn't even reach his small prison.

'So you're already up, girl? How disappointing, I was hoping to... surprise you.' A malicious voice comes from the edge of the room.

The man Geonhak attacked earlier walks directly toward y/n with a look of bad intent. The cuts he gave him streched across the mans neck and up to his chin. Something is hanging from his belt, a small black whip.

She spots it right away and moves in the opposite direction from him in fear, getting as close to Geonhak as she could to feel any comfort.

'Oh you saw it huh? Don't worry I didn't bring this for you.' He tells y/n then looks at the hybrid.

She began to panic, he was going to hurt Geonhak. The man holds the whip in his hand and it collides with the cage making a loud sharp noise, waking the hybrid.

'Wake up cat!' He swings at the cage again.

'Come on I want to piss you off, wake up!'

He treats Geonhak like a Lion that can only be entertaining when angered and threatened.

'Heh, good. Now you get to see everything I'm about to do.' He drops the whip and strides toward y/n, pulls her by the hair and forces her to the floor on her back.

-🚨Triggering Content Warning. Start-

'I can't get my revenge on someone strong like you but seeing the look on your face while I fuck your girl will be more satisfying, I'll make sure you get a good view.'

The man holds her cuffed wrists above her head as his other hand slowly creeps under her shirt, sliding it up and exposing her body at every inch. Her shirt was pulled upward and only stopped until it was rolled up above her now bare chest.

'Stop!' Y/n shouts and struggles to get free, tears forming in her eyes.

The man sends a hard slap across her face, leaving a red mark on her cheek. If only Geonhak could escape that man would be torn into pieces by now.

'I have been thinking about this for hours, I'm getting excited again now that I have a chance to do this.' He says, leaning closer to her ear as he does, she grits her teeth.

He moves donward and places his tongue on her stomach and glides his tongue up in the direction of her chest. Geonhak is going insane, and manages to rock the cage on its side, it landed only a little closer to them. He tries to reach her but can just barely get close enough even when y/n extends her arm toward his reach but but her arm was pulled back away.

'Did you want a closer look? You should have just asked.' He teases, making Geonhak slam his fist into the ground in anger and frustration.

'Dammit!' Geonhak yells.

'Ah lets just get to the good part already.' The man says as he grabs the waistline of her pants and pulls them off instantly.

In a hurry, he moves to undo his own pants exposing his hard member, and bringing it closer to y/n, she struggles and moves aggressively but can't get away.

He comes closer and closer before~

'What are you doing.' The voice comes from the distance, it was the same guy that broke into their house and kidnapped them, the man in black clothing.

'Come on, we might be the bad guys but we're not monsters, you should know by now you low class thugs don't get to touch the merchandise without permission. Now get out of here and take care of yourself before you get fired.' The man in black spoke calmly as if y/n weren't just about to be raped.

He gets off y/n and she heaves a deep sigh of relief, hurrying to cover herself, her body still quivering from the anxiety. Geonhak could sense how terrible she felt and it made him physically sick to his stomach, he felt regret that he couldn't do anything.

-🚨End-

The man came up to them, hands in his pockets, and looked at the scene.

'So this was the loud crash I heard, you knocked this whole thing over.' He lightly kicks the cage once before looking at y/n.

'It's unfortunate you had to be here don't you think? You should have saved yourself instead of being put in the same situation. I have enough sanity that I would have just left you home if you didn't get in the way, but now that you're here you have to deal with the woman in charge and her low IQ criminals.'

Y/n doesn't look at him, she can't organize her thoughts at the moment and was barely able to care about his words.

'Well you two must be hungry, the appraiser will arrive soon and I at least need you to not be starving.'

He leaves and returns with small packaged food, throwing it to them. Y/n had no appetite, she didn't want to eat regardless of her intense hunger, Geonhak felt the same. The man clicks his tongue in dissatisfaction and annoyance.

'Whatever, you'll want to eat eventually. After a day or two you will be begging for food and I hope that you will catch me in a generous mood.'

His phone rings and he finally leaves them for a few minutes. The room is quiet with only the sounds of birds chirping outside in the distance.

'Y/n?' Geonhak speaks quietly, concern in his voice.

She only looks down at the floor then lays down on her side facing away from him. She felt mentally and physically exhausted so early in the day.

She only got to nap for a short time before an older man in a white lab coat came through the door accompanied by the man in black. He brought a small bag and set it down.

'Excuse me, could I examine you? It will be quick I promise.' He spoke sweetly to her like a grandparent would talk to a child but her capacity for trust was just about diminished.

'I just need you to stand for me please.' He holds his and out to her and helps y/n to her feet.

Geonhak watches in silence, observing him closely for any suspicious actions. The appraiser speaks again.

'I'll need you to remove these cuffs if I can examine her properly.' With those words alone she began to like this man.

He was so gentle and carefull with y/n. Her wrists were now free and he took them in his grasp, looking at her closely.

'Your skin is very healthy and soft, your hair is too.' He mostly focused on her appearance more than checking her health, eventually he started to speak more oddly about her features as if he was supposed to look for specific things.

'Hmm. I see full cheeks, a little extra weight but not anything that could ruin the value, wide hips and a few curves, that should add to the price.' He seemed to be mumbling to hemself now.

Once finished he talks to the man in black.
'These types normally sell for a very good amount. If you do an auction instead, you should get more than enough money.'

Next he looks at Geonhak through the cage and it took no time before he said his opinion again.

'He seems to look better than most but certainly not the most muscular I've seen.
If you keep him for breeding you might not get as many offers compared to other hybrids. There are plenty of rich people that would be interested in him though so I suggest the auction for him as well.' He says after making a fast examination.

'Perfect I can save some cash and ship them both to the same location then, there should be an auction coming very soon.' The man in black says and they both leave to make their plans.