Chapter 40 - Slowly. Carefully. Sweetly

'And here I thought you were in charge but you can't even look at me right now. What are you afraid of hmm?'
I can hear the stifled grin in his voice and feel the weight of his full attention on my back.

'Turn around.' He commands.

'Much better.' He takes my hand and holds it up, nearing his lips until they gift a soft, dedicated kiss to my palm and another on the front of my wrist, my arm, the last on my shoulder and he releases a low, comforting growl as he pulls me close by the waist and holds me against his body. One hand curled around me and the other holding my hand firmly as we sway slowly from side to side.

'I am craving you so much lately. Can I... have my fill of you tonight?' His brow raises, his palms resting over my cheeks, thumbs tracing over my skin, stroking back and forth warmly and he smiles as he asks earnestly.

'I think I should be asking you that.' You leave him a single kiss on his lips, waiting for his response, not fully grasping the raw essence of his question.

'No. I don't think you understand.' His expression becomes more serious and you are confused by his trivial words.

'What are~'

'Don't worry. Nothing bad is going to happen... but there is... a thirst for you lately that I can't ignore the longer this goes on.' He reassures, knowing you would trust him regardless.

'I don't know what~' You stop midway through the words as you figure it out, at least you assumed you had the right idea.

You looked down at your maternal body, your engorged chest and stomach that had only been growing a few short months, your slight weight gain in many other places, and wondered what about these changes made him drawn to you. His hand holds your chin loosely and raises it, directing your view from your body to his gaze.

(That's it. Hormones. Or maybe something more.)

'Let me indulge in your new body and every sweet, lovely new secret it holds.' His face comes close, still with direct seriousness in his eyes. Your cheeks blush and the corners of his lips raise only a fraction, sincere with his words but still amused by your reaction. He stared you down and the minimal distance was electrifying as it was dominating.

(The secrets of my new body?)

He smiles. 'I need a taste, but first I'll start with your lips.' His eyes flickered to them and back up to your eyes before edging his own lips closer to yours.

They were soft and glided against your lips, he did not rush or use force but he always had the patience to appreciate the time he made with you, the chance he had to feel you. His tongue politely moved its way further into your mouth, between your teeth and connecting with yours. His head pushed forward greedily as he momentarily loses patience then parting from the kiss to calm his urges, biting your lips as they separated. He kissed the tip of your nose to remind himself of his purpose to move slowly with you this time.

He reached for the bottom your shirt. Each piece of clothing he removed from your body, he allowed you to remove his in turn. You two stood there unclothed, he appreciated the way you looked just as you took in his strong features. A chill ran up your spine from the bare skin licked by the cool air. He noticed your shiver and hugged you, arms reaching over to cover your back, sharing his warmth. You felt his whole body against yours, your chest pushed against his chest alike the way other parts did below.

He guides you to the bed, holding your hand gently in his. With no words given he directs you to sit on your knees near the back of the bed.

'Hold onto this for your balance.' He says and guides your hands to the headboard.