Chapter 21 - Sick of you

The next morning I was only barely awake, Geonhaks chest was still held against my back since last night. His body was warm and his breathing was calm while his arm rested softly over the top of my thigh and his other arm rested under his head, his hair was a mess. I hoped to stay like that a little longer, remaining motionless and comfortable but a little cold on the rest of my body.

After we collapsed on the bed last night we both slept in that position on our sides, unfortunately still over the covers. Desperately wanting to get under a blanket, I tried to move but was stopped by an odd, and sort of sore feeling between my legs. I look down to find that Geonhak was still inside. It was then that I realized he needed to be woken up if there was any chance to lay in my bed comfortably. I did my best to reach around for him and lightly shook his arm, he began to make quiet purring sounds from his throat, his tail started to sway in the air.

'Are you awake?'

No answer. His tail lands near my hand, practically begging me to touch it, the fur on his tail is so soft and the hairs lightly glided across my skin.

'Mmm y/n, what are you doing.' He whines still half asleep.

I stroke his tail with a little more pressure, making him whine even louder in a more aroused tone. Geonhaks brows furrow and lips form into a a frown.

'Y/n let me sleep.' He whines again, opening his eyes slowly toward me.

'Does that feel bad?' I ask.

He speaks in a sleepy voice.
'Only a little, I wouldn't say that's the word to explain how it make me feel.'

'Oh? Well I'm not feeling so good myself.'

I clear my throat for his attention and he raises his head wondering why I said that. He soon figured out what I was referring to and laughed a little, thinking it wasn't a big deal.

'Is that all? You're keeping me so warm though.'

I twisted back as best I could to look at him with a brow raised and an unamused look. It was too early for him to mess with me.

'Okay okay, fine.' He says.

Finally he removed himself leaving an empty space. I just wanted to get under the covers and lay down with soft blankets over my skin, Geonhak joined me and wrapped his arm around my torso, his warm hand rubbing across my stomach. We slept a little longer until later in the day after that.

I woke up very hungry, it had been too long since I last ate and even longer after sleeping in, I felt like I could eat so many things at once.

(If I'm this hungry I wonder how hungry Geonhak will be when he wakes up.)

I made my way to the kitchen and changed into my pajamas that were left in the living room from last night. It had been a while since we ate something that we both really liked and this time I was going to make it, a lot of it.

(Maybe when I finish this he will be awake and we could eat together.) I wondered.

My mind was occupied by joyful thoughts as I waited to finish the best meal of the day and I was especially excited to eat it too.

In the distance the sound of a door handle clicked and Geonhak stumbled sleepily down the hallway. He found me and came into the room, still looking tired.

Y/n: 'You slept longer than I did but you look as if you hardly got to sleep at all. I thought you had more energy that this.'

'I do but this time I feel more exhausted than normal.'

Y/n: 'You have been sleeping a lot lately, do you feel sick?'

'No. I really am just tired and hungry so when is the food going to be done y/n?'