°•~13~•°

•[Gay or Straight]•

Kenma pulled up to the spot Y/N told him to go to and parked. He got out of the car, looking around the open lot.

He counted the tables and spotted the food truck. Then he spotted Andy. She was throwing something away before she spotted him.

She was surprised since she stopped getting customers a few months back. Until Sam. If he's the one bringing them to her truck she's grateful.

Kenma glanced at her. "Afternoon sir, welcome to Solo Tacos." She beams. Hearing that name made him freeze.

"Afternoon."

He watched as she went into the truck, looking out of the window.

"What would you like? There's chicken and beef. Ran out of the stuff a few months ago since it got all spoiled and stuff." She says nervously.

Kenma clicked his tongue. "Umm...beef? I guess. It doesn't matter."

She nods. "It'll be done in five."

"Before you do that, can I ask you a question?"

"Depends."

"A...Mrs.Badass sent me here to get something." Kenma felt stupid.

"Oh?" Andy smiles. She grabbed the shades from her apron pocket and handed it out.

"Is it these? I mean she told me to keep them. She didn't specify how long." Andy answers.

Kenma glanced at the shades and took out his phone from his pocket. He gave her a finger to tell her, 'wait a moment'.

Kenma walked off as he called Y/N and Andy went to making his taco.

"Hello."

"So I'm at the...food truck and what is it that I'm supposed to be getting?"

"Oh, Andy. Her name is Andy. Tell her Mrs.Badass sent me to get her. She's going to bunking with us for a bit." She explains.

Kenma click his tongue and smiled.

"What are you up to?"

"She's a homeless kid. I'm being a good samaritan."

"Good Samaritan aye. That's a bit new."

"Is it? I'm always free to help others."

"Why didn't you do this? I don't know this girl and I don't want to scare her or anything like that."

"Trust me, you ain't scaring her. What's she doing now anyways? Let me talk to her incase she doesn't oblige."

Kenma went back to the truck and peeked in. "A-Andy?" He calls.

Andy came back with his taco and a bottle of water. She grins.

"She sent you? You CPS or something?" She asks.

"No...here, she's on the phone." Andy wa skeptical at first but took the phone from his hand, pushing his taco closer to him.

"Hello?"

"Hiya A. The man you see is my husband. He'll be taking you to our house and there I'll meet you okay?"

Andy glanced at Kenma who coughed. He didn't try to hide the fact that the taco was terrible. And it's chicken, not beef.

"Ugh." He grabbed the water and downed it.

"You pity me or something?"

"No, just wanted another kid as always. And you're cool, and you remind me of someone."