°•~36~•°

•[Quite The Meeting]•

Y/N clicked her tongue and sighed when one a.m. popped up on her phone. It's been a week and she still got no word from anyone else she's sent them to.

"Well, I guess we're the permanent crew then." Hitoshi speaks.

"Yeah, after tonight we don't come here anymore." She explains. "Nobody do anything until I give orders on what to do. Akagi and Hitoshi, move hotels, something closer to me. I know Omen is still watching but who cares. They can't do anything without anything. Sessions are over until further notice."

They all nodded and got up from their seats. Y/N gazed over at Kita who's sitting at a table with his head down. For the past week she's noticed how tired he's gotten.

I mean sure they began to meet up ever night and midnight but she found it strange that he'd sleep in on it.

Aran made his way to Y/N and handed something to her. She took it, looking at the drive in her hand.

"That's everyone you were looking for. Their address, to where they work, to how many kids they've got or how much is on the way. If you really want them apart of this, you can visit them yourself. But maybe it would be a clear indicator as to why they chose not to show up." Aran explains.

She smiles, giving him a hug. "Thank you Aran.

"No worries boss."

She grins. "You're such a tease." Aran smirks and shrugged.

"What can I say, I was made for it." The both of them share a laugh and Aran pat her on the shoulder. "I'll see you whenever I can, Y/N."

She nods, waving him bye. Her eyes spot Osamu who's the second to last to leave.

"Feeling alright?" She asks. He nods, setting his hands in his pockets.

"He's just being stubborn. I just don't want him to die is all."

"We all know he's a hothead. And to be honest I don't think he joined Omen for money reasons. He didn't even want mine. I feel like he joined them to tick me off or something."

"Then that would be all the more stupid. I should kick his ass when I see him next time."

That made her smile. "How's his wife and kids?"

Osamu exhales. "They don't live in the area anymore. Moved out. I don't know where to since he barely texts me or call."

"Don't worry about it. He can't go too long without you."

"Yeah...I know."

Y/N gave him a pat on the shoulder and smiled. "Get home safe." He nods and left shortly after. Y/N exhaled and glanced over to Kita who's still sleeping. She hummed to herself, prancing over to him.

"Hey Kita." She shook him, making him groan. She tapped his back a few times to wake him and it was enough since Suna keep digging into his skin like he's trying to get to his spine every night.

Kita groaned, ignoring the slight stinging and throbbing on his back.

"You fell asleep." Kita glanced around, noticing everyone's absence.

"Oh, sorry." Y/N crossed her arms.

"I've noticed how tired you've gotten the past week. Not getting enough sleep at home?" She asks.

Kita yawned, stretching his arms. "Kind of."

"Kind of? You and Suna still not talking? You never followed up on what you told him."