°•~57~•°

•[Plan]•

It's so quiet that one could hear a pin drop. Y/N has spent the last hour explaining to Ukai everything that has happened from first meeting Natalie up to having stabbed her in the eye and stomach. She let him in on the real reason she wants a boy, how Omen works, why she's bruised and beaten.

She even explained how she's getting everyone back together again to save Atsumu and to keep Holly safe. Even where Andy came from. The only thing she left out was Eimi and Kenma. She doesn't want everyone to know that Eimi took advantage of the man. She'd leave her for herself.

When Y/N explained everything, Ukai was silent the entire time. And he still is. Holly still sat there, massaging her stomach gently. She didn't get in the mix on saying anything. Y/N already said everything.

She even mentioned the abuse Holly has been going through. Y/N kept her eyes closed, tugging the sheets tighter to her body. She's not cold anymore, but she's still shaking.

Y/N, after not hearing a word from Ukai in half an hour, looked at him. He's just sitting with his legs crossed and his head down. His thick brows are creased together, and his lip is partially tipped upwards.

"Dad?" Finally, his eyes focused on Y/N. Everything she told him was threatening to fall out the other ear. He didn't want to believe it, but Y/N would never lie about something like this, and he knows that.

His eyes drift to Holly, who's gazing at him with worry. He noted the bruise, tired eyes, and a worried expression. Then there's Y/N as if it wasn't evident enough. He knows she's telling the truth, and doubting her would only be foolish, that he knows.

"So, what now?" He finally asks. Y/N made a face before answering.

"What... do you mean?"

"It's true that I'm still processing everything, but what is next? What is your plan, Y/N?"

Y/N was not expecting his tame response to everything she had just shared, but again, he's still trying to stomach everything fed to him.

Y/N forced herself to sit upright and winced. Her body aches, her ribs burn, her nose hurts, her head hurts, and everything simply hurts.

"Well, telling you was a part of it, so that's done. My next step is to tell Kinney and Yuri."

"What, why?" Ukai asks.

"Because they practically know already, and on top of that, I don't want them to be startled, especially Kinney. He doesn't know anything." She explains.

"But I need to tell them because the next part of my plan is leaving, and I'm taking Holly with me." Y/N forced herself to her feet, and Ukai followed in case he had to catch her from falling. Y/N held her side and stumbled a bit. Her eyes met Holly, who still had been sitting in silence.

"I'll stay with you until you give birth, okay? No hospitals, no contact, no anything. Just us, supplies to last us three months and a house. It's going to be safe, I promise."

"W-where is it?"

Y/N nearly smirked fully when Holly asked that question. "Dad, I need three months' worth of stock. You can't know either, nor can you come with us. You can't let Natalie know you know of her schemes. Just continue on like normal."

"What about Kenma?"

She shook her head. "I don't want him knowing either. Call Kita for me too, I need to speak with him."

"Okay... but just be careful, Y/N. Seriously."

"I'll keep all of you safe. I promise."

"Y/N?" Holly calls softly. Y/N turned to the woman, and Holly noticed it. Blood is draining from Y/N's nose. She's sure Y/N has some sort of concussion, hopefully no brain damage.