°•~30~•°

•[Nostalgia]•

Kita, Aran, Y/N, Hitoshi and Akagi are all gathered at the warehouse. The time is currently five minutes to twelve. A bit early, but here nonetheless.

When Akagi and Hitoshi saw the street leading to the warehouse they instantly knew where they were going. Question was, why? However they didn't question it.

Hitoshi parked the car and Y/N got out. Aran and Kita was talking when they arrived. Same place as always, still standing, just hella rusted with overgrown vines and leaves.

Kita and Aran glanced at them, spotting Hitoshi and Akagi first. Both men rose question. Y/N inhaled sharply, dust and grass interesting her lungs.

She ignored it and motioned to Hitoshi and Akagi.

"Hitoshi, Akagi, meet Aran and Kita. Aran and Kita, Hitoshi and Akagi. I ran into them on my quest to Atsumu who's dog attacked me and made me rip my stitches." She begins.

"Had to go to the hospital where I spent most of the day. When I awoke these two were still there and told me that Arthur Omen, whom I'll get to in a minute for those that don't know, was following me. Which lead me to bring them along so they could be out of Omens reach as well. Anyways I basically told them everything so now they're kind of up to speed. Shall we commence?"

All of them gazed at her and Y/N smiled. "Commence we shall then." She continues. They four of them said nothing, not really knowing what to say. For now they'd hold they're silence.

Y/N exhales. "Okay...coffee...shit...I forgot coffee." She chuckled to herself. Y/N took a look around the place. It's just the same as they left it.

With a few chairs, the whiteboard, a desk, the circle table where Aran and Ren would spend most of their time playing cards and the pool table.

Strange how nobody took anything.

"May I ask why, whatever is going on, has to be done here?" Akagi speaks. Y/N gazed at him.

"Nostalgia."

"Sure doesn't smell like it." Hitoshi mutters, making everyone laugh. It felt normal in the moment too. It fell silent again, this time a depressing aura took over the room.

"Take a seat, men. It's only us five here and I've got a lot to say." She states. Hitoshi went for a chair, dusting it off. Akagi did the same. Aran, Kita, Hitoshi and Akagi are all seated in a row. Y/N leant against the card table, pulling her hand away at the feel of dust.

She brushed her hands off and complained under her breath.

"Okay, let's start. First, I would like to apologize in advance for everyone. I didn't know a simple action would've lead to all of this in such a short period." Y/N's phone rang and she groaned.

Akagi grinned. "Reminds me of when we were cramped in your apartment and people kept interrupting you as you told us your plan to take over Tokyo."

"Oh yeah, I remember that." Hitoshi beams.

"Yeah, we were all dressed in the same clothing by sheer coincidence." Kita states with air quotes. Y/N smiled and answered the phone.

"Hey sweetie." She answers.

"Hey."

"You feeling alright?"

"Yeah, I'm good. W-when are you coming home it's nearly ten o'clock."

"Soon. I was out running errands all day so I should be back soon."

"Hurry please, I miss you."

"I miss you too."