°•~04~•°

•[Boy Talk]•

The door opens, revealing Barbara on the other side. She smiles, embracing Y/N in for a hug.

"Glad you could make it." She greets with a smile. Y/N return her smile with a hug.

"Glad to be here." She says pulling away. She examines the woman in front of her, looking at how Barbara grew locs. Thick and healthy too.

Y/N would always find herself staring at them, very mesmerizing for some reason.

"Kozume, Y/N, you all come in." She says stepping to the side. Both Kenma and Y/N stepped inside with Kinney following behind them.

They're here for a special occasion. That special occasion? Eimi and Keitaro turn nineteen today. Birthday's are really nonestop.

Especially with Ukai and his family. She had to make a calendar after that just to keep up.

The decorations are on the walls and in the living room. They live in the suburbs, three hours away from them.

"Wow, so much decorations." Kinney points out.

"Well it is Eimi and Keitaro's birthday today so I had to go all out. Especially for Eimi, we all know how she gets." Barbara informs as she lead them to the back where everyone else is.

And she's right, most of the decorations are mainly silver and gold. Probably just for Eimi. Keitaro doesn't ask for much.

"Yeah, princesses are a ton of work." Kenma states. They share a laugh and Barbara escort them to the back of the house. When they stepped out they saw four table set ups.

One with food, the other have two cakes, the third is just alcohol galore, and the forth holds a chocolate fountain with marshmallows.

Around are separate tables that could hold about four to six people and there's a little bouncy castle for the kids.

"Wow, this is amazing."

"Most of it was Aran." She says.

"Oh yeah, I even forgot about him. Where is he?" After about three years of dating Barbara, Aran finally decided to pop the question, which she said yes too. And now, here they are, living in a house together.

They actually didn't start their dating time until Eimi and Keitaro turned three years of age. Aran was also cool and collected about it.

"At work, he'll be here a bit later."

Aran owns a tech company so Y/N could understand his absence.

"Where's Yuri and Eimi?" She then asks. Yuri stayed the night to get ready with Eimi. They're great friends, but Y/N knows that Yuri uses Eimi's name just to get close to Keitaro.

It's nice to see young love. Hers was a challenge so it made her happy to see easy love between Keitaro and Eimi. She's just waiting for the day Eimi finally sits she and Kenma down to go; "Mom, Keitaro and I are dating."

For now she'd play stupid mom and tease her.

"Do you want to go Shiritorizawa just because Keitaro goes there? Hmm?"

"What? No, it's because of Eimi."

"Right...I hear Nekoma is a good college though. You're going Nekoma."

"...Dad!"

Y/N smiled at their month old conversation.

"Still in her room. She's probably taking pictures before she comes down."