°•~17~•°

•[Broken Oath]•

TW: Sexual Assault

The door opened and the two girls walked in. They pranced over to the bed and glanced down at his sleeping frame.

"Be careful, don't scare him."

Yuri shook Kenma carefully to wake him up. "Hey dad wake up. We made you apple pie."

Took them about an hour to make it. Kenma groaned, forcefully pulling himself awake.

"Y/N?"

Yuri laughed. "No, dad it's just Eimi and I and we...made you apple pie. I know it's your favorite and we wanted to give you a proper apology. C-care to join us?" She asks.

Kenma rolled on his back and yawned. Yuri pulled him by the arm and grinned.

"Come on, we also have ice cream." She adds. Eimi helped Yuri take Kenma out of bed and he lazily obliged.

They reached the living room and Kenma saw the mini set up. Ice cream, candy, apple pie, apple juice. It was all set up neatly. Kenma took a seat on a cushion and and sighed.

"Okay so Eimi had the idea and I thought it was pretty good." She starts

"It's also to say sorry for what we did earlier." Eimi adds. She picked up an cold cup of apple juice and passed it to him.

"It's apple juice. Kind of looks like alcohol and since you don't drink we thought we could make it look like you are." Yuri explains.

Kenma took the cup and sniffed it to make sure. He gave the girls a look and Yuri slid a slice of the sweet treat close to him. Kenma eased his nerves and drank. He drank it all, not realizing how thirsty he was.

"I'll let it slide this once."

Yuri squeal and hugged him, kissing his cheek. "Thanks dad!"

"Yeah, thank you Mr.Kozume."

He grinned and began eating the sweet treat he awakened too. Eimi and Yuri had their own slices and they too began eating.

The ate ice cream, at more pie, drank more apple juice, well, Kenma drank more apple juice. Theirs were mixed with a bit of alcohol.

As minutes went by Kenma began to feel a bit off. He rubbed his eyes and yawned. Yuri and Eimi's giggling echoed in his ears and his vision got blurry.

Kenma grinned, not knowing why, but he did. He just found it funny. Why though?

Yuri noticed Kenma's behavior and scrunched her brows.

"Dad are you okay?"

Kenma chuckled. "You look weird." He points with a snort. Then it dawned on her.

"Oh my gosh, dad are you high?"

"No way." Eimi embarks. Then she gasped. "Do you think he sneaked some when we weren't looking?" She asks.

Yuri laughed in shock. "Dad, are you high?"

Kenma reached for something to drink and just drank it.