°•~28~•°

•[Join Us]•

Her eyes flutter open, glancing around as she took in her environment. The last thing she remembers is passing out.

"Oh you're awake."

Y/N gazed over, looking at Akagi. He's sitting next to her bed. Y/N sat up, clutching her side as she did so.

"Hey careful, you just got stitched back up." He explains.

"Huh?" Y/N then realized that she's in a hospital bed. "What...what are you doing here?"

He blushed. "W-well, after Hitoshi and I ran into you we kind of wanted to talk more with you seeing that we haven't seen you in two decades. So we followed you." He explains nervously. "That's when we saw you pass out."

Y/N glanced down at her hand, seeing it bandaged from her arm, straight up to her knuckles and then her fingers. She saw her rings in perfect shape.

"The nurse noticed that your knuckles were bruised and broken so they iced it for about thirty minutes before wrapping. As for your bite mark there weren't any infections but they gave you a shot just in case. You even have a few broken ribs but she said that if you rest and continue to ice the bruises on your belly you'd be fine."

Y/N exhales. "What time is it?"

"Should be around nine, you were out for a while."

"Crap." Y/N tossed the sheet from her legs.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Leaving. I have somewhere to be for twelve." Y/N glanced down at the hospital gown and frowned.

"B-but you need to rest. Your injuries are kind of severe."

"I've been out for about eight hours. That's enough rest."

Hitoshi then came in. "Hey I got-oh. Y-Y/N you're awake."

"Certainly not dead." She took a step forward and she felt like she was about to die. She clutched her side carefully, wincing at the pain.

"Woah careful." Hitoshi put the bags down on the chair in the far right of the room.

"You're still the same after all these years huh?" Hitoshi grinned. "Always bruised and broken. Yet that can never faze you."

Akagi is actually worried. "Yeah, same Y/N as always." He grins. Y/N glanced between the both of them. Seeing Aone, then them, and then Atsumu. She wouldn't be surprised if she runs into someone else. Like Oikawa or something.

"I miss you guys a lot."

"So D12 is still in action after all these years huh?" Akagi forced a smile. Y/N can tell he's worried.

"No actually. All of this is recent stuff. I just got myself into something that I'm trying to get out of right now." She exhales.

"Oh, something like what?"

She gazed at Akagi, his face getting redder. Y/N faintly smiled. "I'll be fine Akagi. I won't kill anyone."

He exhales. "I'm just worried. I haven't felt like this towards you in years."

"He's right. Seeing you earlier today was actually...heartwarming." Hitoshi adds.

"Trust me I know the feeling. But I really have to go."

"I'll call a nurse then." Hitoshi gave Akagi a pat on the shoulder and left.

"Are you and Hitoshi together?"

"Ah, w-what? N-no." He blush further.

"I always thought it was you and Yuto...guess I was wrong."

"Huh...me and Yuto?" She nods.