°•~58~•°

•[The Plan]•

Kita grabbed his phone from the bedside, his lips locked on Suna's. They have been out all night by Ren's bar, and it was getting more fun every second they stayed. Of course, Suna is still exploring with his hair and then clothes, nothing too exposing.

And then, with Sam out of the house continuously, they have more Tim to themselves, which they are grateful for. They know he only leaves to ve with Andy, and they let him.

"No, don't answer." Suna says, taking the man's phone from him and tossing it on the bed.

The phone rang louder, and Kita pulled back. "What if it's Y/N?" Suna mentally rolled his eyes. Everything is Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, and he wants to know why. He's always had the feeling that Kita is hiding something from him, but he's too focused on being Kita's wife to care much.

"Who cares." Suna kissed him again, but the phone rang once more, pulling Kita away from Suna's love. Kita sighed and answered.

"Hello?"

"Kita, it's me, Ukai, we need you down at the shop asap." Suna kissed Kita's neck, sucking and tugging at his skin. Kita absolutely melted at the feeling but kept his composure.

"We?" He asks.

"It's Y/N. She's...well... just come down, I'll explain on the way."

Kita pulled away from Suna, which made the man frown. Kita mindlessly got up, sitting at the edge of the bed.

"What happened this time?"

Suna felt shattered at the fact that Kita would give Y/N more attention than him. Especially in a moment like this. Suna brushed past his upcoming tears and stood up for himself. He crawled over and wrapped his arms around Kita's neck.

Suna grabbed Kita's chin, forcing him to look his way and kissing him.

"It's a long story, very long story, but just know that I know everything about Natalie and Omen and Y/N starting the gang again. But what happened tonight is really going to get she and maybe even Holly killed."

Hearing that, Kita pulled away from the kiss again, making Suna groan.

"Holly? Are you with Holly?"

"Long story. Just come quick."

Kita pulled himself up and shut his phone off after Ukai hung up. Suna again felt shattered by his actions.

"Where are you going again?" Suna asks. Kita grabbed his shirt and threw it over his head.

"There's...an emergency, I have to take care of."

Suna crossed his arms. "It's Y/N again. Why is it that you always leave late at night and come back extra late at night?" Suna asks.

"I notice things too, you know."

"I'm just busy with work all of the time, that's all."

"That includes Holly? I haven't seen Holly in months, years maybe."

Kita stopped in his tracks and exhaled. He gazed at Suna, and he could see the questionable expression on his face.

"I won't be long, I promise. It's just work." Kita strolled over and leaned down to give Suna a kiss, but he moved away.

"I want to know where you're going." He demands. Kita knew he was automatically stuck between a rock and a hard place. For starters, Suna knows nothing about what's going on, and second, he has kept it a secret from him.

"I don't want to assume anything -

"I'm not cheating on you. I would never cheat on you. What we have is until death do us part." He explains.