°•~54~•°

[Find Us Later]

Malike, Holly, Teil, Natalie, Atsumu, Tao, Arthur, Zeke, and Y/N, who's stuffed in the back trunk of the car, are all on their way to an abandoned spot.

Atsumu and Malike are at the front, having Atsumu drive, as Holly and Tao are in the backseat. Holly hasn't been told anything. She was just dragged from her room when she was resting, and they told her that Tao ordered her to tag along for medical purposes.

Natalie and Zeke are in a separate car, of course, with Y/N in the trunk. And as for Arthur, he's been taken to the ER with Teil. Atsumu went over a speed bump and winced, forgetting about the consequences that happen when he does so.

"Ah!" Tao smacked Holly across the face again, and she dropped the needle, having it dangle from his skin. Atsumu cussed himself, seeing that it's happened five times already.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see it." Atsumu apologizes. Tao ignored his wrongdoings, though, pinning everything on Holly only.

"What did I tell you before? Huh?!"

Holly cried silent tears and wiped her face with trembling fingers.

"I'm sorry, I'll be more careful." She whispers, returning back to stitching his wound. Tao just grunted as Holly continued what she was set and ordered to do.

Atsumu was furious that he wasn't the one being punished, though. He's the one at fault for having Holly mess up and hurt him further. Malike ignored all three of them, placing himself into his phone for the majority of the car ride.

He was getting bored, though.

"Are we going to kill her or what?" Malike finally asks, gazing up from his phone.

"No."

Holly wanted to know who they were referring to but didn't dare question.

"We'll have Holly nurse her for a bit before we lock somewhere. To get Kozume's attention, we could send the finger with her ring on it."

Hearing "Kozume" nearly made Holly freeze in her spot. She did get goosebumps and began sweating. Now she knows they're talking about Y/N. And if they are, where is she?

Holly finished the last stitches on Tao and cleaned it off with rubbing alcohol and peroxide. Afterward, she wrapped it up.

Tao touched her chin, having her look at him. "I'm moving you out to Jill Street where you will be with Natalie until you give birth." He explains. Again, she has questions, but asking those will gain her another hit or slap.

"No hospitals for you either as punishment for speaking with Y/N. You give birth to our son by yourself."

"But what if something bad happens? How am I supposed to keep track of my blood flow and heart rate?"

"Not my problem, if you kill my son, I kill you."

"That's just so fucked up. What kind of a man are you? Hitting her and then revoking her right to go to the hospital to get sure your child is okay. You say males are basically diamonds when it comes to Omen, so why not give your son a proper birth?" Atsumu chimes in.

Malike sat back, resting his phone onto his lap as a way of getting comfortable. Tao and Holly looked at him, and Atsumu kept shooting his gaze in the back of the car through the rear view mirror.

"My son, my fucking rules."

-

Y/N is pulled from the trunk and is shuffled across the terrain. She has been in and out of consciousness for the past hour now, but it was enough to energize herself for her plan.