°•~21~•°

•[See You Friday]•

Y/N is dropped in the front of her house. The fact that they've been watching them all angers her. Then, seeing Atsumu, no wonder he hates her. Not only did she lost his trust, she placed his life in jeopardy, and it also makes her wonder what he told them.

"Well pea, this is your stop." Arthur speaks. She stared at him. Holly is in more danger than she was in and Andy...she has to call her. Then there's Jacob, that traitor, she'll deal with him herself. Get a message out of her own. Especially after seeing what they did to Atsumu.

"I'm surprised he didn't kill you. My brother doesn't really go easy on people, so if I were you, I'd stay away from us from here on out."

She smiles an innocent smile. "You hurt my friend and spy on my family, and you expect me to just turn the other cheek?"

"You started this by doing all of those things first. Especially being ballsy enough to talk to Holly. She's Omen's Queen, you know."

Queen? "Queen?"

"Just leave her alone... you don't want to get my brother anymore angry."

"You think I'm scared?" Arthur smiles upon hearing that and turns up the AC.

"I know you're not. According to that friend of yours, Astumu, was it?"

"Atsumu." She corrects through gritted teeth.

"Atsumu... right. The stupid twin. He told us everything about you, you know. Things we didn't even need to know." Arthur glanced at her through the rearview mirror. She's looking at her house in silence.

"You were a real rebel back then. From forming a gang in under two weeks to starting a riot, which led to two cops being killed, one of whom was highly ranked." He explains, his eyes not leaving her.

"Then two more cops got killed, and a kid by the name of Terushima something."

Finally, a reaction. Y/N grins, finding it a bit funny. She tore her gaze from the house and got relaxed in the back seat, crossing her arms as she locked his stare in the rearview mirror. However, she said nothing. And Arthur caught onto this silence.

"Then two other cops died. You made someone set an entire complex on fire. Super shit pea." He says with a grin, showing his dimple. "Helped Kozume get out of his tight situation with his speed chase; and I must admit that when I watched that video shit was fucking awesome. You came out of nowhere." He laughs.

"I did those things? You sure?"

"Even we didn't kill cops." He mutters.

"What makes you think I killed any cops?"

"Because he said it. Five total. Made some guy named Kuroo take the fall for all of 'em...which lead him to death." Arthur clicked his tongue.

"Fucking ruthless girl you were pea, even Natalie ain't on your level. Sure she did a few things but...you've got experience...and a son. You would've made a perfect Omen."

There was a moment of silence before Y/N spoke. "You a fan or something?"

"He was impressed, my brother. You found Holly and got close to her in just a few days. You nearly had Jacob wrapped around your finger, managed to punch an Omen, got information on where our office is and where he loves and you had yourself a pawn. That girl with the red hair and freckles. If that's not a leader...I don't know what it."

She scoffs. "Let me guess...that's something Tao wants from Natalie? A woman with a son who can take charge first for the thing she wants whether it's by force or calculation and ask questions later right. Is that why she's...semi apart of Omen?"