°•~16~•°

•[Sorry Tendou]•

Kenma's came again and exhaled a jagged breath. Y/N's lips met his as they shared a hot, lustful kiss. They've been at it for thirty minutes now. He couldn't wait any longer and the moment Kinney left he called for her to step outside.

That's when they got to his car, drove out of the lot of Barbara's house and went somewhere quiet. He didn't care if it was car sex, he just wanted her.

Kenma whines, sitting there as she continued to ride him. He held her hips, taking over, thrusting his hips quickly.

Y/N's nails broke through his skin due to the pleasure. "Fuck." She exhales. She could feel herself on the edge again. Her hand hit the passenger glass, her moans getting breathier and louder as Kenma continued to hit her sweet spot.

Then, she came again. Y/N exhales kissing him more. He didn't stop, he didn't care how many times she came or he came, he needs more.

"Kenma...we have to go back."

Kenma pulled out just in time. He sighs, sitting up with them. Her back hit the glove compartment and he left kisses on her skin.

Neck, cheeks, chest. Y/N was lost in his touch. However, their time came to a halt when Y/N phone rang. She didn't want to stop but she knows it couldn't last forever.

"Ignore it." He whispers, sucking her neck. Kenma slip himself back inside of her and she began to cry. Over stimulation.

And she did, letting him rock her hips back and forth. It didn't even last long maybe three minute before she was having another brain thawing orgasm.

But this time she squirted. Kenma grinned, grazing her clit. She came again.

"Seems like I wasn't the only one that was starving." He teases.

"Sh-shut up."

Kenma licked his fingers and again her phone rang. Kenma wiped her tears, kissing her deeply.

"We have...to go."

He sighs, grabbing her phone from the drink holder. He answers, seeing that it's Yuri calling. Kenma placed it to Y/N's ear and fingered her as she spoke.

"Mom, were ready, where did you and dad go?"

"Oh we're...on our w-way." She cleared her throat, shaking her head at Kenma. Kenma didn't stop, moving quickly.

The lewd sound made him grin as she tried to keep a straight face.

"Well hurry, Eimi and I are ready."

"Yeah." Y/N quickly hung up, a moan escaping after.

"You're so cute."

Y/N huffs and shoved his face when she came again. Kenma moved her hand and kissed her.

"That was rude."

"It hurts."

"Out of pain...or pleasure?"

"Both."

Kenma hummed and gave her one last peck on the lips. "We'll stop for now then." The both them finally separated from each other and cleaned up with wipes that was in the glove compartment.

"Where's that kid you brought?" He asks, breaking the silence.

"Working, why?"

"I want to know everything you're doing."

She hums. "Just helping Holly like I said."

"Yeah but...you didn't tell me everything."

"And you didn't get mad at the summary."