°•~23~•°

•[Manipulative Narcissist]•

The next morning Y/N woke up she felt a hand around her and faint, heated puffs of air on her neck. She turned around seeing Kenma.

She smiles at the sight of him. It's been two days since they've last spoken to one another and she was starting to worry.

After her call with Aran she went back inside and fell asleep. She must've been heavily tired after her forced meeting with the Omens.

Having the thought cross her mind she frowned. She's got a lot to do today and she's got to start early. The first person on her list is Kenma of course.

She pushed his hair behind his ear and gave him a peck on the forehead. A little morning sex won't hurt no one right?

"Kenma." She calls, tapping him lightly on the cheek. "Kenma~" She sings teasingly. "Kenma wake up, let's shower together."

"Hm?"

Her hand slip under his shirt and that was enough to get more than a reaction from him. He grabbed her wrist, his heart pounding. Kenma's brows knot together and he opened his eyes.

When he saw Y/N in front of him he calmed down. He thought it was Eimi again and he was ready to break something. Didn't matter what it was.

"Someone's gotten stronger these past two days."

Kenma released his grip and turned on his back. Y/N got on top of him, grinning playfully. Kenma rubbed his chest to ease the panicky feel in his ribcage.

It's only her after all.

"Want to shower together?" Y/N slip her fingers past his shirt again and Kenma stopped her. He's got endless hickeys due to Eimi and he doesn't want her to see them.

"I'm still sleepy."

It's only then Y/N realized his hand. "Oh my gosh what happened to your hand? Did you get into a fight?"

He sighs, closing his eyes. He is still tired to say the least. "Lost a game, then I began punching the floor. Stupid idea."

"Hmm...is that why you were ignoring my calls?"

"Hm?" Kenma reopened his eyes, reminding her exactly why she's fallen for him. It's not even the little things it's all the little actions that matters.

"Oh, no. I couldn't find my phone." Which is true, after being pulled away from being wasted he couldn't find her keys or his phone. Which was all the more shitty in all aspects.

"What about your meeting? How'd it go?"

"Meeting? I don't have work until Monday."

Just as she thought. That lying brat, Eimi. She wants to know why there were drugs and alcohol in Yuri's room, and she wonders if that's what Eimi meant when she said it'd make her mad.

She is mad of course but there's still this lingering feeling that something is off.

"According to Eimi you had a meeting."

Kenma exhales. "Yeah, I forgot I did. A-anyways where were you these past two days?"

She found it interesting that he'd lie. "Everywhere at once. Oh, did you know that Aone owns a car shop and he has twins?" She informs.

"Aone?"

"Yeah, tall, white hair still no eyebrows. He's like very buff too. Like a chiseled Greek god." She explains. "You could get you car from him today."

"What happened to my car?"

"Raccoons love tires."

"What?"