°•~60~•°

•[Shishou, Shachou, The Shadow Man]•

"Yes, sir." Tao hung up the phone and sat back in his chair. He exhaled smoke and set his cigar down. Holly is gone with Y/N, Natalie is finally out of Omen, and Arthur is in the hospital. Zeke and Malike waited for further actions.

Astumu just sat on the side, waiting as well. He has no idea what's going on or who Tao was on the phone with, but it must be very serious. Hearing Tao call someone "sir" was odd.

Tao sighed and held his fingers. He sat back in his chair and gazed at Malike.

"Shachou is awake."

Malike, if even possible, got pale. Zeke quickly snapped his head in Tao's direction, the color draining from his face as well.

"Shachou?" Atsumu mutters.

"Shachou?!" Zeke exclaims. "W-why?"

"He fulfilled his prophecy, and now it's time to end it." Zeke and Malike gazed at each other.

"Are you sure?" Malike asks.

"He's got nothing to do with Omen, and he's made that clear. He's going to finish what he started."

The door burst open, and the four men gazed at it. Tall, hands almost like spiders, height nearly to the roof, face covered with a black mask and dressed in a full black suit, is Shachou.

Atsimu could feel the radiating aura of death, and it terrified him. Whoever this person is, calling himself Shachou, is nothing to be messed with.

Tao stood to his feet and bowed immediately. "Shachou." He was not expecting the man to be literally moments away like he had informed. Atsumu looked at Tao like he was a different man.

Tao himself is terrified. "Welcome home, Shishou." Tao greets respectfully. Atsumu was really blown away now. The man's head snapped in Atsumu's direction, and he hitched in a breath.

Atsumu knows that this isn't just an ordinary guy who generates authority and power with every step he makes. No, he's far beyond that.

He's danger.

He lifted his finger at Atsumu and snickered. Tao could feel the cold sweat drip down his forehead. Zeke and Malike gulped. They've only ever heard of Shachou but never seen him or heard him.

And it was like so for decades. Until now, that is.

The man dropped his hand and pranced up to Tao's desk. He slammed his hands down, startling everyone. Shachou leaned in a light grin, leaving his throat.

"Empty the room." His deep, groggy, smoker voice says quietly.

"Yes, sir. Everyone leaves now." Tao informs. However, nobody moved. They were too scared to even do so.

"Now!" Tao shouts, his voice cracking just a bit. Atsumu, Zeke, and Malike stood up from their seats and left the room. When it was empty, Shachou grabbed Tao by the collar and pulled him over the desk and onto the other side.

Shachou hopped over the desk, taking Tao seat. Tao grits his teeth but does nothing against the man. He knows that's a fight he wouldn't win.

"Sit down." Shachou informs. Tao did just that, and Shachou set his chin on the back of his hands, staring at Tao.

"Shishou, what brings you into the light?" Tao asks. "It's been decades."

"I'm ready to have fun now. Y/N has begun her big plan, and I didn't want to miss it." He grins.

"Big plan?"

He clicked his tongue. "You're nothing like your father, you know that? He would have realized that what Y/N is doing is all a part of her big plan to go BOOM!" He says, smacking the table again.