°•~18~•°

•[Projectile Vomit]•

Holly gave Tao a kiss. He ushered her over to the bed and she followed with a smile. Nothing too real. He sat, having her stand in front of him.

"In just three more months." He says. Holly forced a grin.

"Yeah, can't wait." Really, she can't.

"By the way, I am here because I want to ask you something." He starts. Upon hearing that her heart sank.

"Really? Whatever might that be?"

"Blake came home the other day with a broken nose."

Oh no, she thought. "R-really? You think he's fighting in school?"

"I wouldn't be too fond of him fighting in school and he said he wasn't. He said a lady came and attacked he and his cousins. When I asked him to describe said lady..." Tao held her hands, making her twitch.

"He described to me...Y/N." Their eyes met. Blue on brown. Holly chuckled.

"Y-Y/N? Are you sure? I-I haven't seen her in years." She exhales a chuckle. Her heart is pounding and she's sure she nearly felt her water break.

"Yes, I'm sure. Do you have any idea as to why she'd want to hurt my son? Hm?" Tao stood to feet, towering over the woman.

"Umm...no." It came out as a broken whisper. He can see she's scared.

"Do you know what happens to people when they mess with my sons?"

Holly knows, but her frozen state made her shake her head no in response. Tao grins, touching her cheek. She hitched in a breath and felt his thumb graze her skin.

He's wiping the tears she didn't know fell. Tao gave her a kiss on the cheek, his hand touching her shoulders.

"I torture them." His hushed tone made her cry more. Another kiss on the cheek. "Then I kill them." He explains. Holly shrieked when his fingers pressed into her shoulders.

"My family is a scared gem and I don't like the thought of some bitch messing with the flow of that. When I find her... she'll know what it feels like to mess with an Omen."

He released his hold, making her breathe out. Holly sniffles, afraid he'd do more than just sink his fingers into her shoulders.

Tao glanced back at her and his stare hardened. "Blake is a weakling. I'm putting him in the program from here on out. As well as the other ones. A woman will never raise their hands at them again."

"B-but they're just kids." She shakes. Tao grabbed her face and squeezed hard.

"Are you telling me how to raise my boys?"

"N-no sir I just-

"I told you your job consists of two things. Spreading your legs and keeping your mouth shut. The pussies you sprouted, you take care of them and I'll do my job with my sons. Do you understand me?"

"Yes."

"When you give birth you need to go back to your motherly duties. For now, take care of our unborn son."

Tao released her and Holly nearly dropped to her knees.

"Y-yes sir."

Tao huffed and fixed his suit tie. The door to their room then opened, revealing a girl with orange hair and freckles.

"H-house keeping." She speaks. Tao paid her no mind and left the room. When he did Andy shuffled over to Holly.

"A-are you okay?" She whispers.