°•~40~•°

•[Y/N is Dangerous]•

Y/N dropped Barbara home since she was the one who picked her up. Natalie decided to drop Suna after Y//N drove her to get her car from the mall and Y/N didn't like that at all.

She wants to know what the two of them were chatting about. Knowing Natalie, she's got tricks up her sleeve. Y/N walked in behind Barbara and they hugged.

"This has been an awesome day, I really hope we could do this sometime again."

"Of course. Whenever the kids are in school we could do so again."

Barbara nodded and smiled. "You women had fun?" The both of them met eyes with Aran. He's coming out of the kitchen holding a cup in his hand.

"We sure did." Y/N gave Barbara a knowing look and she threw a finger over her mouth. Aran grinned, sipping his coffee.

"Female secrets, how nice."

"Oh don't worry, you'll know soon enough." Y/N teases with a wink. Aran gave Barbara a look which only made her melt where she stood. She still thinks everything is surreal. However she's glad to have Aran here with here in the end.

"Hi mom, hi dad." Eimi says. She calls Aran dad once in a while and when she does Aran feels absolutely accomplished every time. He told them he's fine with them calling him Aran, but once in a while he hears the dad title from Eimi, Keitaro, not so much, which he understands of course.

"Oh hey sweetie, where have you been?"

"Oh um...hanging out with Yuri." She explains, her eyes meeting Y/N who only smiled and did a finger wave. "Hi Mrs.Kozume." The girls mutters.

"Mrs.Kozume?" Aran questions. Even he's never heard the girl refer to Y/N as Mrs.Kozume.

"I'll be in my room, I have...a project." Eimi quickly left the room and Y/N watched her.

"Mrs.Kozume huh, interesting."

"Same thing I said. She said she's, "maturing." Barbara jokes.

"Shoots, I have to use the bathroom. Can I?" Y/N asks.

"Of course. You know where it is." Barbara says. Y/N nodded and left upstairs. She jogged up and when she hit the hallway she quickly went looking for Eimi's room. Y/N glanced back to make sure Barbara and Aran were still downstairs.

She turned left and went straight ahead. Y/N opened the door without knocking and closed it behind her, locking it.

Eimi gazed at her, her heart dropping upon seeing the woman. Eimi glanced at the door behind her as if she was calculating some sort of plan.

"Hi, Eimi, can I use your bathroom real quick?" She asks nicely. Eimi gulped and nodded.

"S-sure, it's right there."

Y/N scrunched her brows, sniffing the air. That smell of perfume was familiar to her.

"You know, I have a question for you. Why would you tell Keitaro to slash Kenma's tires the night of you and Yuri's sleepover?"

Eimi stared at her like she grew a second head. "I-I don't know what you're talking about. He was probably having some sort of manic episode. He does stuff like that when he's going through mania." She explains almost quickly.

Y/N tilt her head, getting closer to her. Her eyes trailed around the room, noticing the few stuffed animals Kenma got for her when she was a child. Y/N wouldn't have mind it if she didn't know of her obsession with Kenma.

And knowing that just makes all of this disturbing to look at. And that sweet smell of perfume. She's smelt it beforehand.

"No, he told me you told him to. He seemed pretty shaken up too."