°•~20~•°

•[Take Down Omen]•

After Y/N left the store in a hurry Kenma was next. He had Ukai drop him home and he was more than happy to do so.

Kenma still didn't open his mouth to tell him anything though, he was too embarrassed. How can a man like him let a...a female take advantage of him?

Not to mention he began to remember nearly everything with them both. Her helping him out of his shirt, her giving him kisses, her fingers tracing his skin. All when he was in and out of sleep.

Thankfully he got out in the end before she could do anything further. It churned his stomach to think she did and he just can't remember.

He doesn't want to return home knowing she's there also, but what needs to be done has to be done.

Kenma opened the door and quickly scurried upstairs.

"D-dad?!" Yuri called out upon seeing the man rush past them. She and Eimi are sitting down painting their nails. She glanced back at Eimi and sent her a look to which Eimi shrugged too.

If only she knows the summary of things she wouldn't be playing nail tech with her friend.

Kenma closed the door and locked it. He can feel himself shake and his heart pound. Kenma then smelt her faint smell of perfume and covered his mouth and nose.

He can't puke, not again. Kenma quickly found a new pair of pants and changed into that, keeping the socks he got from Ukai on his feet. As for his knuckles he wrapped it himself.

Kenma went to the bathroom and knelt down to the cabinet under the sink. He pulled the cabinet open, looking at the different bleach and cleaning supplies.

He grabbed them all out, along with the scrubbing brush. He'd spend his day cleaning everything from top to bottom to get rid of that putrid smell.

Then a knock came to the door. The sudden knock nearly made him drop a few things. He doesn't want anyone inside this room. Not right now.

"Dad? Are you alright? Mom was calling your phone all morning and couldn't reach you. She told me to tell to call her when I see you." Yuri explains from the other side.

Kenma cleared his throat before speaking. "Yea-" he cleared his throat once more. "Yeah, I'll call her."

"Okay, by the way you feeling okay? You got pretty wasted last night." She grins. He couldn't blame her, she didn't know about the oath. However she still forced him to drink, which isn't good under any circumstances.

Kenma wiped his eyes and tried to keep his composure. "Y-yeah...I'm fine."

"Okay, Eimi and I are going to be in my room now so, yeah. I can make lunch or dinner if you want?"

"I'm good sweetheart thanks."

"Okay, love you, party dad." She grins. He's pretty sure there's a glint of excitement in her eyes. Again, he won't blame her. If maybe, just maybe that she'd known everything, last night could've been avoided.

Kenma would spend the next two hours cleaning everything down and retaking another bath, scrubbing at his skin so hard he got rug burns from his towel in a few places.

Then he finally left the room to sleep in Kinney's room. That's when he and Eimi bumped into each other. She had left to get some fruit from downstairs.

Kenma flinched, taking a few steps back. Eimi glanced back and grabbed the man by his wrist, pulling him into Kinney's room. He's got to remember that Keitaro's been teaching her how to defend herself and she loves the gym, so he can understand her strength.