°•~31~•°

•[Sometimes]•

"Well where have you been all night?"

Kenma froze upon seeing Y/N sitting in bed with a cup of coffee in her hand. It was like she'd been waiting for him. Which she was. When she got home she noticed his absence and called him, which she got no answer to.

He had been doing nothing much but walking. Then he stopped at the beach where he thought of their time together. He eventually fell asleep there too and when he woke up he was in a loose panic.

Until he remembered everything. Eimi coming in, her forcing her lips on his, the hickey on his neck and then licking his scar then...Kenma couldn't control it.

He rushed to the bathroom and puked. Y/N's smile instantly dropped and she set her cup down. She got up and joined him in the bathroom as he emptied his stomach.

Y/N held his hair back getting worried. "What's wrong?" She asks checking for a temperature. The moment her hand touched his skin he flinched, puking once more.

"I-I'm fine I-" However he wasn't since Kenma spewed more of his guts out. He clutched the toilet seat, tears flooding his eyes. Y/N rubbed circles on his back, still keeping his hair back.

"Baby what's the matter? Hm?"

Kenma reached over and flushed. He wiped his sweaty forehead on his shirt and sniffed. He gagged, but stopped himself from throwing up anymore.

The feeling of his stomach squinching on itself wasn't a pleasant feeling. He stayed hunched over, crying silently as Y/N gently rubbed his back.

After two minutes he leant up. Y/N backed up, casting her worry. She pushed hair behind his ear as he gaze at her. Y/N wiped his tears also.

"Do you need the hospital?" She asks. Kenma shook his head, wiping his eyes with his sleeve. "Hey, you take a shower and stuff and I'll make you some soup and tea okay?"

Kenma nodded and Y/N gave him a light peck on the cheek before leaving. Kenma felt absolutely pathetic. He is glad for one things though. The hickeys Eimi had plastered all on his skin has completely vanished. Now that's left though is the one on his neck.

Kenma stripped out of his clothes and got in the shower. He wants to punch something, but he refrained from breaking any other bones in his hands.

He wants to say something about the matter but he doesn't want trouble for anyone, no matter how bad. And he's seen Y/N's hand, who knows what she's doing now. And knowing her... she'd kill if she needs to.

Y/N made it downstairs. When she did she saw Kinney and Andy at the table eating breakfast. That being tacos.

"Morning kids." She gave Kinney a peck on the cheek.

"Morning Mrs.Kozume."

"Morning mom."

"You know you can call me Y/N right? And what happened to Mrs.Coolpants?" She grins, keeping it PG for Kinney.

"Eh, lost its spark."

"Right. Kinney why aren't you to school? And where is Yuri?"

"She left already with her boyfriend but I'll walk with him."

Y/N glanced between them and hummed. "Is there a reason as to why Yuri didn't take you to school?"

"She said to get you to do it." He says. Y/N crossed her arms.

"Oh is that so? I didn't know she was qualified to give orders. Go get ready, you have ten minutes until the shuttle closes."

Kinney quickly got up and ran upstairs. Y/N grinned.