°•~33~•°

•[Don't Lie]•

Eimi was laughing at something Yuri said. She's in her room toying with a stuffed bear Kenma got her when she was just nine.

"I am so serious. I just can't wait until I graduate."

"Same. But you're going to be hot shut. Those sophomores would want a bite out of something they can't have."

"Tell me about it."

"By the way did you ask your dad about the gang?"

"No actually, after he left last night I decided not to bother him and add to his mood. To be honest it's been bothering me for the past week now."

Eimi cleared her throat. She feels bad for Yuri. She loves their friendship and she doesn't want to let all of that spiral down the drain because of her uncontrollable actions.

"What do you think is wrong with him?" She asks, knowing she doesn't need the answer to that question. Yuri exhales on the other end.

"I don't know. I'll have to ask him when he gets home. For now I'm stuck with my brother and gang watch." She tease, making Eimi grin.

Suddenly her door swung open, making her scared. Standing in the doorway is Keitaro and he's fucking pissed.

She glanced at the bag in his hand and she made a shocked fake.

"Bitch, Keitaro has the fucking bag your mom took."

"Wait what?"

"Yeah he just-hey!" Keitaro snatched her phone from her hand and hung up. Eimi reached for her phone only for him to take a step back.

"You better tell me what the fuck else you're hiding or I swear to God I'm telling mom you're popping pills bullying Shanai Gibson the first year to do your homework." He grits out.

"The hell are you talking about? And give me my phone." She reached for it again but Keitaro stepped back. He dropped the bag on the bed and closed her door, locking it.

"Just because I keep my mouth shut doesn't mean I don't know the shit that goes on around campus. Especially in that lil worish sorority you got going on. Now tell me what else you did to Mr.Kozume that night you and Yuri had that sleepover."

She rolled her eyes and groaned. "I already told you what happened. I kissed him and he freaked out."

"Bull-fucking-shit."

"Why the fuck do you care anyways?"

"Oh, why do I care? Huh? You think I stole my bag back to cover your tracks and save your ass? No, Mrs.Kozume came to the fucking gym and threatened my career. Oh I wonder why he's so fast, steroids?" He quotes.

"What?"

"Yeah. She came inside with it and basically told me if I don't tell her the truth about the tires she'd frame me for taking drugs." He explains. He exhaled and rubbed his eyes.

"W-well what did you say?"

"I told her the truth Eimi." He strains. He's fed up with her. He just wants the truth.

"You didn't mention me right?"

He scoffs. "Are you serious right now? Are you only caring about yourself in this moment?" He's right, she is a narcissist.

"What did you tell her K?"

"That you told me to do it, duh. If I didn't Tony would've saw that shit and rumors would be spreading by now."

Eimi got up from her bed and shook her head. "I can't fucking believe this."

"Tell me the real reason you told me to take out her tires."