°•~42~•°

•[Until Death]•

"She's... amazing! Holy shit. Teil is always missing out on the good stuff." Arthur said the moment Y/N left. Tao stood to his feet and fixed his tie.

"She's got herself a death wish." Malike adds.

"Death wish? Maybe. But damn, nobody in their right mind has ever thought of holding Tao at gunpoint and live to tell the tale."

"You're annoying and immature. Shut up." Tao finally speaks. "Atsumu, you'll do the job tonight. You may have aimed, but I want to see if you have the guts like she said."

Atsumu nodded and handed the gun back to Tao. Tao glanced at it. "That's yours now." He got up from his seat, and all four of them followed behind him to the garage.

Atsumu couldn't stop thinking about what Y/N said.

"Good luck."

He exhaled and followed the brothers to the car. "You drive." Tao said to Atsumu. They usually go in their own cars, but Tao had other ideas.

"You three to the back." He says, getting into the passenger seat.

Arthur stopped, glancing around the garage, looking at the four cars there.

"In the back?" He asks Malike. Malike shrugged, getting in. Zeke snorted.

"Seems like Tao's gained himself a favorite." Zeke got in after, and Arthur followed with a shake of his head. When they were all in, Atsumu started the car. For some reason, he felt tension.

He turned up the AC, and the garage door opened up slowly. His eyes drift to the rearview mirror, looking at three brothers.

Oh, so that's where the energy is coming from. He couldn't point out the exact emotion in the tension created by the three men, but it was there.

"We're going to Aliione Street. There's a construction site ongoing on a bank there. Make sure you get every single one of them and take every single thing. There aren't any cameras, so we should be in the clear."

"Does this have to do with Mitch and his crew, or is this the Suavos?" Asks Malike.

"Mitch and his crew. I'm saving the Suavos for later."

"They're making their way to Shibuya soon."

"Shibuya will be ours sooner than you think. We've already got the hotel, we now need the train station and the airport. With fear, we take over, but that'll have to wait." He explains.

Atsumu clutched the steering wheel tightly to avoid it from slipping due to the built-up sweat on his palms. He knows what he's gotten himself into. However, will he be able to get himself out?

A simple leave is impossible. Through death only or suicide. It's what Tao himself said.

"Are you kidding me?" Arthur voices, touching his pockets. He took out his phone and placed it on his lap as he continued to check his pockets.

"What?"

"My wallet's gone."

Atsumu went back to when Y/N was touching Arthur. However, he didn't notice her take anything.