°•~65~•°

•[I'm Kenma Kozume]•

Eimi was lying down watching the TV screen when someone walked in. Natalie. She's been visiting here with Yuri and the others often. Even after they leave, she visits.

Eimi watched as Natalie took a seat next to her bed. Natalie sighed and shook her head lightly.

"Look at you, still bedridden. I knew it was Y/N, you know. Keitaro knows that it was Y/N, too. Sure, you won't tell her for whatever reason, but I think it's time you tell me why Y/N would beat you near death. Because you see, Eimi, Y/N wouldn't do this for no reason." She grinned.

"Even I know that. So it's something you did, something so bashful and absurd, to make Y/N want to hurt you like this and not care in the slightest."

Eimi just stared, not wanting to lift her tongue.

"Come on, Eimi, what did you do? Unless Y/N really is a raging milf with nothing else to do. But like I said... even I know Y/N is not that crazy."

"Not... even enough to...take your eye?" Eimi asks. Natalie smiled widely. Ukai has asked her about it, and she, of course, said it was an accident when tweezing her eyebrows, and she didn't want him to panic.

If only she knows he knows all her lies.

"Don't turn the tables on me right now. I want to know what you did because if you do own up to it being Y/N, your mother would not believe you. I mean, Keitaro and Yuri, sure, but everyone else would look at you like you've gone mad." Natalie explains with a chuckle.

"Then the police would be on this search for someone that don't exist because when they come by they're going to ask you questions and then you'll either A, pretend to not remember, or b, give them a story, putting the investigation to an end, which is alright. But...the reason is to tell me what made her angry."

Eimi frowned. "Why...are you so...interested?"

"Sweetheart, I'm a lawyer. I've never lost a case yet. Depending on how bad it is, I could use it to put Y/N in jail. How would you feel about that?" Eimi thought for a bit. "Think about it, Y/N going behind bars for assault and attempted murder."

Eimi swallowed.

"Even Yuri wants her own mother to pay for the things she did. Those cops, a guy she killed by the name of Terushima, and even your father."

Eimi looked at her. When she did, Natalie nodded with a fake, sorrowful expression.

"Do you really think that was an accident? Tendou, killing himself and leaving his kids behind with Barbara alone?" She shook her head.

"Tendou would never do such a thing. Even Ushijima spoke about how much of an amazing father he would have been. How happy he would have been to finally marry Barbara and have kids. If only he had gotten the chance if it wasn't for Y/N." She adds.

"Who's to say she didn't push him off that bridge? She was known for killing people, and at the time, your father and Kozume were in a rivalry. She nearly killed you, didn't she?" Natalie completely convinces. Eimi ate everything up that Natalie was telling her.

Eimi never liked Y/N because she envied the woman of being with Kenma. An obsession she knows she shouldn't have. But it all made sense to her. What if Y/N was the one behind her father's death? And Ushijima always told them stories about their dad when their mother wouldn't.

And Natalie's right. Y/N nearly killed her that night. She was terrified of how strong Y/N actually is.

"But if you want Y/N to get away with this then, so be it. I'll just work with Yuri. It's surprising how naive the girl can actually be."