°•~74~•°

•[Playtime's Over]•

Kuroo sat Kinney into the chair as everyone gathered. All of the Omen brothers, except for two. They know not for sure if they're dead, but it's been two months without Tiel and Arthur around and everyone had their suspicions.

Tao however thinks that it was a warning sent by Y/N. That even if she's in the shadows she's still active. They both could be anywhere. And with Holly too.

"It's time we take action. Waiting around has gotten boring. We go in guns-a-blazing." Kuroo explains. He tugged his mask. They are still yet to see who's under it, except for Kinney of course.

Atsumu gazed at the young boy and Kinney reached his gaze. Out of all, Atsumu has stood out to him. He's seen him. He knows he won't do harm to him, but it made him wonder why he of all people would want to join Omen.

Did he and his mother have bad blood for him to turn against her in the end? Or is he here to help? Kinney only wondered about the possibilities.

"What about Tiel and Arthur? It's been two months." Tao asks. He was furious with Kuroo, known to him as Shachou.

Kuroo grinned, finding their idiocy humorous. It reminded him of the time Terushima went missing without a trace.

"You are a bunch of idiots. Without me you'd lose this battle, then again I don't care much about the war, I'm only after one person. But, to answer your question on both Arthur and Tiel...they're most likely dead."

"Impossible." Malike states. Kuroo narrowed his gaze at the man before the opened widely under the mask.

"When it comes to Y/N there are no impossibilities. You take that girl and that boy and lock them up and you really think that she wouldn't strike? To them, Y/N's a hero. She saved them, and took them down. And you know who's a good clean up man? Kita Shinsuke."

Hearing that piqued Kinney. He's already gotten the background, having to listen to Kuroo talk and cough for the past two months was insufferable.

"I don't believe they're dead." Tao says sternly.

"You'd be a fool not to. You already saw what she's capable of. Your Queen, gone, her stealing millions of dollars from under your noses, Arthur, Tiel," he smiles, his eyes landing on Atsumu. "Atsumu as an inside man. You're all so stupid."

They all snapped their eyes to Atsumu and he was sure he felt himself shit his pants. Kinney knew it.

"What?" Atsumu answers nervously. "Don't be ridiculous. I don't work for Y/N."

"That's true...you don't." Atsumu thought he was in the clear. "But you do work for Kozume. I saw you and Ren meeting up in the shadows. You leaving to take calls and nervously checking messages that come through every time." Kuroo went up to Atsumu who's sitting on the far left of the room.

"I see...everything."

"I'm not working for him. I've had hatred for Kozume for decades and Y/N too after what she did."

Kuroo dipped his head and sighed, pulling the mask from his face. He raised his head, still grinning like a maniac. Only this time Atsumu was struck with fear. Face pale, mouth dry, body shaking.