°•~02~•°

•[Son]•

Y/N walked up to the door, fixing her glasses to avoid the sun. She glanced around the open yard, sheilding a tinge of jealousy.

Huge ass house for a lot of kids, so she understands that part. She asked Kenma to buy a mansion and his response was, "No." A simple, no.

She knows who got them this here six bedroom house too. Surely wasn't Ukai's shop money, no.

She knows it's blood money that bought the house. Natalie told both Ukai and Y/N that she inherited the house through her father's will.

Like Y/N would believe bullshit like that. She knows of Omen and the things they do.

She hadn't told Ukai yet though and she's not sure if Natalie has a clue that she had been spying on her. It kind of stopped after their third child though. She just didn't feel the need to do so anymore.

But maybe that was a bad idea.

She rang the doorbell, waiting. And waiting. And waiting. Until finally the door opened. She smiles upon seeing Ukai.

"Y/N."

"Hi dad, how's it going?"

Ukai exhales, letting her in. Y/N, has been called upon to have a talk. She's curious. Sure she always visit and they talk about the kids but, this has been a call request.

After taking her shoes off they went to the living room. She told herself that she needs to stop venturing here. It makes her feel like she doesn't have any money.

She'll convince Kenma to buy one for themselves one way or another.

She took a seat on the couch and Ukai passed her a wine glass.

"Oh, you're stressed. Goody." She teases. Ukai sighs, pouring her some of the red wine. He took a seat, grabbing himself his whisky. It's his second glass.

"Damn, very stressed." She mutters as she took a sip.

"The kids are to school and Liah's to the nursery." He informs. Y/N didn't question his choice of a conversation starter, but she eased into it.

"Well that's good." She chuckles, putting her feet up in the chair. "How's it feel having so many kids?"

She always asks him that question. At first it started of as; "So how does it feel having a kid of your own?"

"It's...amazing." He'd respond.

"Tiring." He answers. She laughs. Funny how a phrase can change.

"Well, you're the one that can't seem to pull out so." She shrugs, still holding that teasing grin. Ukai took another swig from his cup and sat back.

Gosh, he really does look tired.

Besides, he tries, but fuck, Natalie just has a hold on him.

"N-Natalie...we can't-

"No, I want to feel it. I'm on a pill. Please baby."

Ukai rubbed his eyes. How hard he falls.

"Hmm, tell me what's wrong." She says, breaking him from his thoughts.

"Natalie wants to have another child."

She choked on wine. Y/N sat forward, placing the glass down as she cleared her airway.

"Jesus, another one? Isn't eight enough?"

"Yeah but-

"No, no, no. You two have enough kids. I know you always wanted to be a father and you finally got that, but dad, you're literally near sixty."