°•~55~•°

•[Y/N]•

Holly finally reached Ukai's shop and desperately rang the buzzer to be let in. Tired and smoking, he buzzed the door without paying much attention since his eyes were also glued to the TV screen that's on the counter.

"Ukai." Holly exhales. She's sweating and holding her bottom belly for support.

Ukai snapped his head to the left of him and quickly blew his smoke, outting the cigarette.

"Holly." He says. Then his tone switched to shock. "Holly." He haven't seen the woman in years, so seeing her now is more than a surprise.

"Y-Y/N, she needs help." She says, pointing to the outside. Ukai quickly got up from his seat, heading towards Holly.

"Are you okay? What's going on?"

Holly said nothing, bringing her head to the floor to avoid answering the question. Ukai, although wanting to know that both women are okay, went outside to see the car parked by the lamppost, still running.

Ukai glanced back, and Holly stood there with the door open for them. Now the tired man is wide awake.

Ukai quickly jogged up the short hill and reached the car in under a minute. He opened the back door and came up nothing, but the smell was familiar.

Ukai's brows scrunched in confusion and looked to the front of the car to see Y/N. He got out of the back and closed the door, opening the passenger door.

When he saw her, he couldn't believe his eyes. Ukai set aside the fact that it's Natalie's car, due to the smell and the few things he noticed belonging to the woman in the holster and scooped Y/N out bridal style.

Ukai closed Natalie's door with his hip and made it back to the store, going to the back. Holly followed them, and she watched as Ukai set Y/N on the bed.

"What happened?" He asks Holly. Holly just shook her head.

"I don't know if I can say." She states lowly.

"What do you mean you don't know if you can say what happened to Y/N?!"

Holly coward in fear of being hit. All she did was sob and hold her bottom belly. Ukai huffed, and his brows creased in worry.

"Holly," Ukai went over to her, and Holly held her eyes closed.

"I promise you I don't know if I can. Please don't hurt me." She begs through a whisper. Hearing that made Ukai frown. He tipped her chin, and she looked him in the eyes. Ukai noticed the bruising on her cheek, and the questions just grew.

He then hugged her. "It's good seeing you, Holly, but please tell me what happened. Why is my wife's car in your possession? Why is your cheek bruised, and why is Y/N brutally beaten?" He pulled away from the hug and looked her in the eyes.

"Tell me."

▪︎▪︎▪︎

It's quiet in the Kozume house. Too quiet, and this is something Andy noticed. It stirred her the wrong way, too.

"Hey little guy, what time is it?" She asks Kinney, who stacked the birch wood blocks on top of one another."

"We started playing around nine, so I would say around one or two. Why?" He asks, his eyes still not leaving the screen.

"Hold here, I'm going to check something."

"Is it about my mom?"