°•~15~•°

•[Caught]•

There was a knock on the window which gained the girl it's attention. She rushed over to it and opened it. Keitaro smiles and Yuri took a step back to allow him in.

He did it as quietly as he could to not alert anyone in the quiet home during the late hours.

"Hi." He whispers, his arms wrapping around her waist upon reaching her. Yuri wrap her arms around his neck and smiled.

"Hey."

He chuckles and she got a whiff of mint on his breath. Keitaro leaned his forehead against hers, tempting to kiss.

"And how's my baby doing tonight? Hm?" He asks through a whisper.

"Good." She answers in the same teasing tone.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

Keitaro finally leant in, kissing her lips. Yuri kissed back. She called him over a little later this afternoon but he couldn't show since he was busy with school work.

He may be a bit of a hot head but when it comes to his school work he don't mess around.

Their lips move in synch as the subtle moans played into their ears. Keitaro hoisted her up, wrapping her legs around his waist in one swift motion. It took her by surprise but she didn't care.

And she called him here because she knows she won't be staying the night at theirs tomorrow, which really bummed her out.

He eased her over to the bed and set her down. He placed her hands above her head gently as the kiss got deeper. However, it had to come to a stop.

"K, just kissing." Yuri says. He exhales, tailing kisses alongside her jaw.

"I know." He whispers. His teeth pulled at her skin, making her sigh.

"What I do know, is that you have a high sex drive. Now no hickey's either." She doesn't mind them at all, it's just that she can sense his mood. Not to mention she don't want to wake anyone up. Especially not Kenma.

She's afraid he'd drag the teen out by his afro.

Keitaro exhales. "You're such a tease." He grins, giving her one last peck before pulling off of her. Yuri sat up and watched as he strode over to her drawer where she keeps the mints.

He took out a container of the red and white treat and sat down next to her.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

"Exams and...blue balls." She rolled her eyes at that, which made him laugh. "So when's this sleepover thing happening?"

She exhales. "Tomorrow."

"Cool." He popped more of the spicy mints and she took the container from his hand. Keitaro glanced at her, his left brow raising in curiosity.

"Promise to keep it down?" She whispers. Keitaro watched her in silence. His brows dipped for a few seconds before catching on.

"You don't-

"I know I play it safe, but you need it." Yuri got on her knees in front of him. They do this from time to time. She would put it aside for a while so she wouldn't give him any ideas. But when times like this do appear, it's always good because she wants to.

She's just teaching the needy boy how to wait. Keitaro watched her through his lazy gaze. He exhales once he felt his hard on get taken out. When Yuri's tongue swirled around his tip he closed his eyes, shuddering slightly.