°•~72~•°

•[Time To Go]•

Kenma threw Suna against the wall and watched him drop. Suna groaned, and Kenma walked over to the table, taking a swig of water. It's been two months, and Suna is yet to win a fight. Suna pulled himself up from the ground and huffed.

"Are you kidding me? This is getting so old."

"Just keep up."

"Yeah, you've been telling me that for the past two months now. Eat, drink, keep up. I've been taking ice baths, waking up early for my early morning workout, eating twice as much, and still, I haven't even gotten a punch on you."

"You're thinking about the wrong things."

"About winning finally?" He scoffs, throwing his hands up.

"Yes. Never think about winning. Do you think about surviving when you're being held at gunpoint?"

"Uh, yeah." Suna says in a duh tone.

"No, you don't. You think about not dying, so with that, you try everything you can to survive. So don't think about winning. Think about not getting hit."

"At least give me a ten minute break."

Kenma rolled his eyes and shrugged. "Whatever." Suna sighed again and hopped over the couch, taking a seat. He grit his teeth in pain and touched his cheek. For the past two months, it's been nothing but endless training.

He's got his abs back, and to be frank, Suna has been feeling more free. It was like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders. He's also been making grocery stops for them. There was nothing on the news about Kenma, though, nor was there any on Sam and Andy.

It was as if the media had gone dead. Suna had many thoughts on wanting to go home and check on Kita, but he refrained. He's also heard nothing from Kenma about Sam and Andy.

Kenma, on the other hand, has been in his head, thinking a lot. He feels like he's losing himself. Every time he sleeps, he gets reminded of what he did. Right here in this house.

He wanted to burn it down and turn the house to complete ash, but...he refrained. It's his parents' house, and it was the only thing left of them. Home.

Despite Solonia and Angel dying, it's still his home. Suna looked over at Kenma, noticing the man staring at the door. Suna looked at the door, noticing nothing before gazing back at Kenma. He's still staring.

Suna bit the inside of his mouth, getting worried. He's grown used to witnessing it from Kenma. He knew Kenma was thinking, but he wanted to know what he's thinking about all of the time.

"Oi Kozume?"

Kenma's eyes drift to Suna. "I know we never saw eye to eye with each other, and I know it may not be my place but...do you want to talk?"

Kenma scrunched his brows. "About what?"

"About what you're thinking half the time. You know you don't have to suffer in silence, right?"

"You don't stop, do you?"

"I just want to make sure you're okay. I mean...are you really okay? I notice how you zone out and how you leave the house late at night, screaming in frustration."

"That's none of your business." He mutters.

"Does it have to do with what Eimi did? Did she touch you or something?" Kenma didn't answer. "It is, isn't it? She had to do something inappropriate to you. We all know Eimi has a crush on you. If so, then

"Shut up!" Kenma tossed his cup against the wall and walked off. Suna got up, following behind him.

"Kozume. Kozume?!" Suna put one hand on Kenmas shoulder to stop him, and Kenma spun around, punching at Suna. Suna ducked and tackled Kenma to the ground. Kenma threw another punch, landing on Suna's jaw.

Suna raised his own and punched at Kenma. He blocked it. Suna threw another punch, and another and another, all of which Kenma blocked. Kenma bucked his hips, throwing Suna to the left.

Suna hit the wall, and Kenma got on top of him, throwing his punch. Suna moved and made an X with his arms, blocking Kenma's punch. Kenma went to punch Suna again, but Suna moved his head out of the way, punching the floor instead.

Suna threw his head forward, connecting foreheads with Kenma. Kenma quickly recovered and elbowed Suna in the face. Suna pressed his thumbs into Kenma's eyes, causing the man to grunt in pain. Suna then socked Kenma in the jaw.

He finally shuffled away from Kenma and stood to his feet. Kenma stood up, too, panting as he stared at Suna. Suna wiped the side of his mouth and took a southpaw stance.

Kenma examined him and wiped his nose. "The plan was to have Atsumu gather information." He begins. Suna dropped his hands and exhaled a breath of relief. He took a seat on the floor, setting his back against the wall.

"After Y/N visited him to get him apart of her new formation, and she said what happened, I went to see him. I knew Y/N's plan was going to be a mess the moment she began asking people to join. So, to do things the right and quiet way, I asked Atsumu to help. If he does, he gets a major payout of half a million, enough to support his family and keep them settled."

Suna wiped his forehead and continued to listen. "So, I told him to join Omen, gather as much information as he can, and wait for my signal to drop it to the police. But of course, Y/N's fucking things up. Now I'm on the run, and I'm stuck with you."

Suna rolled his eyes at that last statement. "So why didn't you just tell her the plan you had?"

Kenma took a seat on the floor and stretched his legs. "Because I got in my head."

"You mean when you told Kuroo to shut up? Nearly punching her?" Kenma got silent and again Suna tried. "Kozume...you need to let it out. It's the only way."

Kenma felt himself on the verge of tears and finally...he broke. "First it was Kuroo. He had a crush on me for decades and I had no idea. Part of me thinks he was going to kill Dolly that night out of jealousy but had Satori beat him to the punch. Then there was this secret lover of his...my cousin, Solonia. People said she looked like me, but we didn't see it.

"He was having sex with her as a...as some kind of fucked up substitute of her being me." Kenna sook his head, staring at the floor. "When I approached him about it, he forced himself onto me, kissing me and touching me. I nearly killed him with my own two hands."

Suna listened on, getting consumed with worry as he watched Kenma look down at his hands. "Y/N got pissed off so much that she kidnapped all of them. Part of me was thanking her for acting on something I got too afraid about. But then everything hit me after he died. I knew I made the wrong decision that night, but it was too late. I couldn't do anything about it.

"But years went by and I felt worse. I could hear him taunting me in my sleep. And it only got worse after Eimi..." he paused. Tears fell into Kenma's palms. "That's why Y/N nearly killed her. She was helping again, but I felt bad because Eimi's young. She didn't know what she was doing." Kenma sobbed and clutched his hair.

"But my oath unto Satori. Then Kuroo haunting me still. It's too much for me to bear now. I hate everything."

It all made sense to Suna now. The reason why Kenma would walk into another room, or why Akita wouldn't show much affection to him when they're all hanging out together. Kita knew and didn't tell him. All because Kenma...was keeping it a secret.

So that's why Kuroo died. That's why Kenma doesn't like anyone touching him.

"I want to burn myself sometimes. To get rid of the feeling." He whispers. "I just want Y/N here."

Suna balled his fists. "Sorry Kozume. If I had known, I wouldn't have touched you. But I understand now, having found out about Kuroo after being friends for so long. You can't let guilt and hatred get in the midst of your plans. It was a tough decision, but it had to be made. I'm not sure how you're actually feeling, but I understand now." Suna stood to his feet and Kenma gazed at him.

"There's no need waiting anymore. Let's put an end to this Omen crap and get Y/N to realize what it is she's doing. And we should bring everyone along with us to help them understand. Training's over, it's time to put an end to this the right way. Now get up, it's time for us to go."

~

Yes, I'm still alive.

🥳 Happy New Year 🎊