°•~38~•°

•[Girl's Day Out]•

Kita opened the front door only to see Y/N. He didn't get a text or a call so this was more of a surprise visit. Y/N examined him, whistling lowly.

If there were any hickeys on his neck last night, there's more now, and she noted a few red lines. If only she knows what's under his shirt.

"Hmm, hopefully I'm not interrupting morning fun." She speaks. Kita cleared his throat and stood to the side to let her in.

"Not at all."

She stepped in and Y/N followed him to the kitchen. She took a seat on the barstool and set her purse on the counter as she watched him.

"You're probably wondering why I'm here."

"Yeah."

"I'm going to visit the Omen house tonight."

"What, why?" Kita rose a two bottles of wine and Y/N dismissed it. She's not in the mood right now.

"To check on Holly, for one, and I need weaponry."

Kita gave her a look, which made her smile innocently. "Taking them down with their own fire dear brother. Nothing too brutal. But it's only for the plan." She explains.

"Oh, you have a plan?"

"Yup, had it for a while now."

"Mind sharing?"

"Nope." She tease. "It's still in the works. Only when it's done I'll say."

"Well, alright."

"Oh."

Kita gazed up, looking at Suna. Then it was Y/N. Upon seeing him her face dropped in shock. Suna's neck is plastered in hickeys so bad that it looks like one huge bruise mark, she saw Kita's hand imprints on his neck as well as his wrists.

Since Suna has on sweat pants his legs are covered from giving away more of what Kita left behind.

"I'm sorry...were you two...trying to kill each other?" She exhales. Suna leisurely made his way over and took a seat to the stool next to her.

"This is so embarrassing." Suna mutters in complaint. Y/N chuckled lightly.

"Oh no it's very interesting. I've never seen either of you look like...this. Especially you Suna. Seems like you've seen better days." She snorts.

"Haha very funny."

Kita got Suna a bottle of water from the fridge and handed it to him. The silence was loud. Y/N didn't mind it at all to be honest. If anything she was enjoying this.

She stared at Suna, examining him from head to toe. It's only then her smile dropped upon noticing how skinny his hand is. She reached over to him, touching his hand.

Suna flinched upon contact and glanced at her in confusion. "What are you-

Y/N rose his shirt, making him panic and blush. She ignored the hickeys on his skin, looking more at his weight. He doesn't even have abs any longer, or any kind of muscle for that matter. She touched his chest, her hand grazing his nipple by accident.

Suna jerked and pulled his hand, but he failed. Kita knows that the boy is sensitive.

"Y/N...what are you doing?" Suna exhales. She let him go and shot Kita a look. The look she gave made him know exactly what she was thinking in the moment.

"You're skinny Rintaro... are you not eating?"

Suna cleared his throat and opened the water bottle. However it was a bit of a struggle.