°•~68~•°

•[He's Tired]•

Kenma woke up to someone touching his face and immediately acted on impulse, catching the persons wrist. His eyes shot open, and the person winced.

Kenma squeezed tightly, gaining a more verbal scream. "Ow!"

He focused his gaze and noticed that it was Ren. Ren has a towel in his hand, and Kenma looks around, noticing a room.

He dropped his hold on the man and swallowed. "Sorry." Kenma's voice was hoarse. He tried sitting up, but Ren stopped him by putting a hand on his chest.

"I wouldn't advise you to move since you were literally bleeding from your body. I know calling the police wouldn't have been a good idea since you're wanted. But I'm not a good stitch person, so I may leave you a second scar."

Kenma frowned upon hearing that. "Oh, don't worry, I drugged you before I did anything. Didn't want you waking up. Everything seems fine, though."

Hearing that made Kenma's jaw clench in annoyance. He can only apologize to Satori in his mind due to all the idiots and offenders he's around.

"Whatever."

"I was expecting a, thank you Ren for saving my life, I'll leave you alone now."

Kenma sat up anyway, wincing as he did so. Ren just shook his head. He saw his run, and he's surprised to see that Kenma was still alive after everything that was happening.

"What is all of this about?" Ren asks. Kenma said nothing.

"I have to go, thanks, Ren."

"These allegations are unlike you, so I know someone is trying to put you in prison. Is it Omen?"

"No."

His terse answers made Ren worry. Ren is supposed to be his watchman in Y/N's gang and Atsumu, his inside man. He was getting everything in control, but of course, things just hate to go his way.

Kenma got up and noticed his shirt missing. Ren had to cut it off to save the man. But he did get him a spare. Ren took it from the side of him and tossed it at Kenma when he looked at him.

"What did Eimi do?"

Kenma froze, and he felt his heart skip a beat. It was an unexpected question. Kenma pulled the shirt down and threw Ren a look. Ren is sitting with one of his legs over the other.

"When I found you, you were in and out of consciousness. I set you on the bed, and you were being quite reluctant. When I was checking your wound, you were weakly begging me to stop touching you. Well...Eimi anyway. Even when I went to give you the alcohol you managed to tell me that you don't drink, said it was an oath. So what's really going on with you?"

Kenma stayed silent. "It's nothing."

"Hmm. And who's Eimi?"

"Stop being nosey, Ren."

"I'm just trying to make sure you're okay, is all. Everyone deserves to be listened to."

"Thanks, but no thanks."

Ren decided to leave it alone. "So what now? You're going to go out in the open like this again?"

"Well, despite me being in need of isolation to think, I can't do that. There's allegations, Kinney's been kidnapped by Omen, and my wife is missing with the queen bee of that gang."

"What can I do to help?"

"I don't know."

Ren was shocked. "What do you mean you don't know? You always know, right? You always have a plan."