°•~64~•°

•[You're Alive]•

Y/N was seated close by the front door when she heard a car pull him. She pitched up and clutched the handle of the gun. Ever since Holly's outburst, she decided to stay watch of the woman.

Holly is sleeping now, though. Y/N got up from her seat and opened the door, stepping out with her gun to her side. Only a few people know that she's out here.

And just as she thought, it's Sam and Andy. Andy looked panicked, walking up to her.

"What's the matter?" Y/N asks the moment Andy got close enough.

"Kinney's missing as well as Mr.Kozume. Yuri said that she didn't care, but that's not all Natalie was in the house. Yuri probably thought I left, but I didn't because I was going to ask her if she was losing her mind." She quickly explains.

"Not only that, Eimi is supposed to be getting her face brace out tomorrow, so that means she'll be talking again, and who knows what she'll say."

"What about Omen?"

Andy stopped talking and finally looked Y/N in the eyes. It's like the woman didn't care about anything she was saying. Andy gulped.

"Nothing. I haven't heard anything on them yet. It's like they've been in hiding ever since you and Holly got here. But Natalie knows that you're here, Y/N. You and Holly. The both of you can't stay here. What's worse is that Yuri knows everything about me and

"Pack everything. Holly and I leave tonight."

"T-that's it? What about Kozume and Kinney? You know the man with the mask is out there."

"The man with the mask. The man with the mask at this point in time to me is a myth. And if Natalie was in house with Yuri, that means Omen is making moves. Now give me your cell phone, I need to call Kita."

Andy couldn't believe what she was hearing, but obliged anyway.

"I'm sorry for taking so long to give you information." She apologizes.

Y/N was a bit angry at the girl for taking her time, but knew it was because of Sam that she took long in the first place.

"Hello?" Kita answers.

"Change of plans."

"Y/N." The man sounded glad to hear her.

"Don't wear it out." Y/N snapped her fingers and pointed. Andy caught on and nodded, going over to tell Sam to gather everything because she and Holly were going to be moving their living stations.

"What's the change?"

"Holly and I are moving, I'm not going to tell anyone where since my daughter is against me. I'll need you to get another car for Andy and Sam from Aone. That's not all, I need you to have Aran find and gather all of Natalie's daughters and have them rounded up for me for me to get them. Don't ask me why. Just do what I say.

"As for Kinney, I hear he's missing, could be Omen, or it could be the myth."

"The myth?"

"The guy in the mask."

"But don't overreact with Kinney. He'll be fine, trust me. Kenma is missing too, but my guess is that he's prancing around in the city somewhere reminiscing about the past. He does that sometimes." She mutters.

Andy and Sam began taking the things to the car, and Y/N exhaled.

"Is that all?"

Y/N itched her forehead and sighed.