°•~44~•°

•[Guilt]•

Y/N walked on the other side of the door and sighed. Just as the nights before. All of them are here. Aran, Hitoshi, Osamu, Yuto, Aone, Yamaguchi, Kita and Tsukishima.

And a special guest. "Everyone, meet our newest member." She says without wasting time. She motioned to the man who followed in a minute behind her.

Tsukishima grinned and Yamaguchi felt nostalgia.

"Kenma." Yamaguchi beams.

"God I'm loving being here more and more."

Kenma's eyes landed on everyone one by one. Y/N didn't tell him who was all apart of it and when he asked she told him he'd see for himself.

"Quite the crowd indeed." He mumbles.

"Well, Kenma is up to speed with all of you, but him being introduced to all of this isn't the reason why I called you all here as you all know. I have formulated a plan. We have three months to prepare. But...there are a bit of let's say...terms that all of you need to oblige with."

"What are those terms?" Kita asks. Y/N exhaled heavily.

"To be able to kill man."

Silence.

So she thought.

"If you can't pull the trigger when death is staring you in the eyes..." Y/N pranced over to Tsukishima and removed the gun she took from Arthur, and aimed it at him.

Yamaguchi gasped as the others watched in silence.

"... exactly what would you do?"

Tsukishima held her stare for a long time. He didn't say anything actually. Not a smile met his features or a snarky comment leaving his lips.

Y/N stepped back and shrugged. "Well, I shoot first so, I'll survive. Aran you wouldn't have to worry about killing anyone since you're our eyes. As for the rest of you...you better shoot first. You never know what'll happen."

"And the plan?" Kita asks again. She smiles.

"Well, I need more men. Omen is huge and a few of us won't do. I need as much people as I could get, I don't care if it's from someone on the streets just make sure they're willing to lose their lives for a few grand."

"That's a bit cold." Kenma finally speaks. She smiles.

"Is it?"

"Is this how you were back then?"

"Softer, actually."

"Softer? You started a riot in two weeks, had all of Tokyo terrified, killed many people-

"Whom you helped hide, but continue." Kenma scoffed a smile, reaching his defeat.

"You think I'm going to be your clean up man again?"

She nods with a smile. "No, I don't think so." Y/N wrapped her arms around his neck, sending him a seductive look.

"Oh yeah? And what if I ask nicely, Mr.Kozume." She whispers. Kenma's eyes drift from her lips to her eyes, right back to her lips.

"This isn't like back then, Y/N."

"But Officer Barnard need to be ash before they link it to me. Would you want to see me die a capital death?" She asks with a pout.

"Mmm, no."

"Then help me get rid of him. I'll obviously give you something in return." Y/N kissed him and he groaned, pulling away.