°•~71~•°

•[It's Time]•

Suna returned. He went to a local store and had rented a car since he didn't want to walk all the way back. He spent nearly a grand getting things, too. He was probably gone for three hours and took another two to get back.

He was feeling confident, and he tried his best to get Kenma a game he might like. He knows how much it helps him think. Suna came back and set all of the bags on the porch, not wanting to be back and forth from the car to the house.

He opened the door and exhaled, kind of surprised that Kenma didn't lock him out this time. When Suna walked in with the first four bags, he didn't see Kenma in the living room. He found it strange since it's the only place Kenma would be. But he ignored it and focused on unpacking.

He bought pillows, sheets, and men toiletries for them both. He snagged a few candles after getting soaked into the art of smelling nearly fifty of them and trying to choose. Enough food to save him from going back to the city for a while. Extra clothes for them were only summed down to sweat pants and plain T-s. It's not like they're going anywhere anyway.

Suna bought cleaning supplies and a lot of them too. He hates the dusty smell the house has.

Suna spent an hour setting everything in its rightful spot and went to the bedroom to put the bags in there. When he got there, Kenma was lying down, fast asleep. Suna quickly kept quiet, moving slow enough not to wake him up. He just left the bags in there that's filled with clothes and everything else.

Suna made his way back to the front of the house and exhaled. He glanced around and hummed.

"Since he's sleeping, I could clean up...cook maybe." And he did just that. Suna cleaned out the fridge, dusted the chairs, washed the dishes, and cleaned out the outside bathroom. When done, he took a shower and wanted to fight since the water was cold like ice.

Then, he decided to make something simple. Noodles with miso soup, udon, and sushi. Suna went to put his hair up out of habit but remembered he cut it.

The realization made him sad. He loved his hair the way it was, and he was acting upon emotions. Then his mind drifted to Kita and Sam. He knows they must be worried.

Maybe I should call them, he thought. As time went by, Kenma woke up. Kenma swallowed hard, staring at the ceiling. Sweat dripped down his forehead and slid down his cheek. His brows knotted, and he touched his chest.

Kenma looked around, noticing the bags by the door. He got up and examined the bags, noticing clothes, underwear, toiletries, and other things. Kenma left the room, heading out to the living room and kitchen.

He saw Suna, setting up a few things on the living room floor. Suna looked up, noticing the man.

"Oh, you woke up just in time for dinner." Suna smiles. Kenma stared at him. Suna set the last plate down and looked at him. Again, Kenma just stared.

"I um...I made Miso soup, udon, sushi and ramen. And there's water." Kenma noticed how clean it was, and he felt...thankful. "I also got you this. Now I don't know if there was a particular kind but I asked and the guy said that this was a good version."

Suna walked around the chair and handed it out to Kenma. It was a Nintendo 2DS. Kenma knew he got swung out of his money.

"How much did you pay for this?"

Suna got excited that he got Kenma talking. "Three fifty." Kenma grabbed it out of his hand and made his way around the chair and into the heart of the living room.

"You got swung."

Suna shuffled in the front and took a seat. "Well, at least it's better than your phone, right?"