°•~67~•°

•[He Hates It]•

Y/N reached the building and parked the cat. She had stopped at a store to use their phone and called Aran to ask about Holly's kids. He said he found the place they stay, but since Holly just left them there to be babysat, it's not like he could have gotten them himself.

She got out and made her way up to the four story building. Honestly, it was a mansion with a large, metal white fence, and the front lawn was huge, probably big enough to fit three rows of cars. Y/N went past the front gate, noticing that there was someone watering the lawn.

An old looking man. He just stared at her, and she smiled and waved. It was peaceful, and she could hear grasshoppers. Y/N walked up the concrete path and stopped at the door. She knocked.

Y/N looked around again and smiled faintly. Maybe just two kids isn't enough. She could picture she and Kenma running around the huge yard with four more. It's quite out here.

"So, no more kids?" Kenma asked with a faint smile.

"No."

"Why?"

"Cause we always got work."

"I'm a billionaire, Y/N. We don't have to do anything."

Yes, maybe being out here wouldn't be so bad. "Hello?" Y/N spun around coming face to face with an old lady. Tall, full head of grey, stern features. Y/N instantly didn't like the lady.

"Can I help you?" The lady asks. Russian.

"Yes, I was sent by Holly to receive her baby girls for a quote, "change of scenery?"

The lady gave Y/N a look up and down.

"And who are you?"

"Her half sister, Y/N."

"Oh, I've heard about you once or twice when Holly has been to see the girls."

Y/N smiles. "Don't worry, Holly knows that I'm here. She says she just wanted to get the girls out of the house and I to something new. I can call her if you like."

"It doesn't matter. The girls are useless to Omen. What happens to them happens." She says,  opening the door wide enough for Y/N to step in. Hearing that was shocking to Y/N.

The inside is even bigger, nearly looking like a castle. Y/N took in the decorations and the space inside. Why would anyone have this much of a big house for three girls anyway? Y/N can only wonder.

She was expecting more of a rundown apartment home in a ghetto part of town somewhere. Not a castle.

"Where are the girls?" Y/N asks.

She stopped in front of the stairs and stood at attention. Y/N watched the weird, stern woman and shouted.

"GIRLS!"

Y/N stood there, not hearing anything for a few seconds. Then she heard it. Quick tapping. Y/N looked at the top of the stairs and saw fifteen different girls walking down the steps in a coordinated pattern.

All fifteen of them came to a halt, stopping in front of the woman, completely dismissing Y/N.

"Yes ma'am, Ms.Yune?" They all say in perfect unison. Y/N noted the clothes they all wore. Dresses that touched their ankles and their hair were all braided into two.

"Jasmine, Royal, and Jenna Omen, please step forward." The woman demands. Three of the girls stepped forward in unison. Y/N watched all three of them step forward and felt her heart melt.

"Your mother has sent someone to get you. There she is." She motions. Y/N was sure that it was illegal for kids from foster homes to just be given away without having the parent contacted first. But this is no ordinary orphanage, and the three sisters are Omens.