°•~56~•°

•[The Truth]•

Kenma jumped down and carried on. He has a lot on his mind, too much to be exact. With Kuroo's voice, Eimi, the guilt on killing Solo and Angel, seeing Keitaro on a daily basis and being reminded of what he did to Tendou's sisters and knowing what had happened to Tendou all because of him.

It was too much to handle, too much to deal with. However, he's got his own truth to deal with, to fix this mess that Y/N is trying to stir with Omen. He knows if he doesn't do something, a lot of people will die.

And that's why he stayed a step ahead. No matter what it was he was doing, no matter what he had been going through, he made sure to stay one step ahead.

Kenma took another left and soon reached the bars. He slipped through and went further in. The squeaks of mice and splashes filled the area.

He didn't care. He was already used to it, and it reminded him of a lot of things. Kenma reached the board and pushed it up, shoving it to the side. He pulled himself up and dusted himself off.

His eyes gave the space a quick scan. Small, hot, stink, and aside from him being the only person in the claustrophobic space, there's someone else, two people, actually.

Pacing back and forth in fear and as the other standing on the side with a complaint on his features is Ren and none other than Atsumu himself.

"What took you so long? I told you I have to be back at a specific time." Atsumu spoke.

"You have an hour left, you're just nervous, and don't be, you agreed to this remember?"

After Y/N told Kenma about Atsumu and what he did, he went to talk to the man. Of course, Atsumu could have cared less until Kenma reasoned with him.

"All you have to do is keep up the act. Y/N cares about you, and because of you, she's doing all of this, wanting to get you out. I'll protect you, and you know I can. They won't hurt you because you're just being used. They need you, but I also need you. To avoid anyone being killed, just do what I tell you, and all of this would end before Holly gave birth. Trust me, I know what I'm doing."

But, he forgets that Y/N is a firecracker sometimes. She just acts before she thinks. She's giving him more work than he should have, but he doesn't mind it, as long as things go as planned.

Atsumu is an inside man, gathering information on Omen, studying their weak points, finding all of their own places, and telling Kenma which shipment of drugs and guns are going to be in. It's his job. He doesn't work for Omen, not. He's just tagging along.

Atsumu exhaled. "I hate this."

"Well, you did say you don't hate Y/N, and you did feel bad about what happened to her, so continue to risk your life as a sorry."

Atsumu bit his bottom lip and gazed at the floor. When he first saw Y/N, he was more than happy to see her. His hostility, however, was just petty anger. But after talking with Kozume, he realized just how stupid it was.

Then, seeing her being beaten by Omen was even more gut-wrenching. But he's glad that Omen doesn't know her like he does. The simple things he spots her doing he let's it go under the wind. It makes him happy to see that she's got more than fight in her.