°•~11~•°

•[Mrs.Badass]•

Y/N pulled up to the place Kita told her to go at three fifteen. She parks her car, getting out after.

Y/N glanced around the open space with the three benches and open food truck. But that's not all in the open lot.

"Y'all need to leave him alone! Please!"

Y/N pulled her shades down, looking at a girl with the red orange hair try to stop four boys from beating on someone.

She knows who that someone is. When Andy tried to step in one of the boys shoved her away, making her fall to the floor.

The leader of the bunch, whom she assumes is Blake punched Sam in the stomach. He fell forward, making the other two pull him back to his feet.

They didn't notice Y/N pull up since they're so much into their little fighting match.

Y/N strode over with a smile on her face. She's glad she dressed into comfortable clothing. She thought of wearing a dress but decided pants, shirt and tennis are an okay fit.

Especially since it's warm out.

Andy noticed her finally and exhaled heavily as she brushed her hair from her face.

Y/N caught the girl's stare and put a finger over her mouth. Then the two guys holding Sam up spotted her, their smiles dropping slowly.

Then the third noticed. He stepped away, letting Y/N step in front of him. The only person that didn't notice was Blake.

He went for another punch but Y/N grabbed him by the wrist, finally getting his attention. It kind of startled him a bit.

"Well what's going on here?" She asks, still smiling.

Blake glared at her, pulling his hand away.

"Buzz off lady, this has nothing to do with you."

"Yeah, unless you want us to deal with you too." One of them states.

"Good one Jack." Blake says.

Sam opened his eyes, looking at Y/N.

"G-grandma?" He clenched out.

"Grandma?! Stan, Jack, Finny, you hear that?"

They all laughed. "Pretty sexy grandma if you ask me." Finny says with a wink.

Y/N took her glasses off and tossed them to Andy. She caught them, watching Y/N intently. Y/N pocket her ring and cleared her throat.

"Don't worry grandma, we'll give you your grandson back when we're done beating the faggot out of him."

Y/N grabbed Blake by the shirt and punched him. He fell to the floor, holding his nose in pain.

Andy was shocked but she smiled in relief. Even Sam was shocked.

"What the hell lady?!" Stan exclaims. He's the same one that pushed Andy to the floor.

Y/N looked at him and sucker punched him in the gut before coming up with an upper cut. Stan was next on the floor.

Finny and Jack shoved Sam away from them to attack her. Finny got behind heral and got her in a headlock.

"Hit her!" Finny shouts at Jack. Jack was reluctant at first but went to hit her either way. When he got close enough she kicked him back.

Y/N then threw her head back, hitting Finny in the nose. It wasn't that hard to get him to let her go, but it did loosen his grip.

Y/N held his arms, bent her knees and threw him over her shoulder. Finny landed with a thud and he groaned.