°•~35~•°

•[Getting Away With Everything]•

Keitaro turned in the bed and tossed the covers off of him. He thought he was home for a moment before spotting Yuri who's asleep beside him.

He remembers now. After Eimi told him everything he needed time to himself. He drove around on his motorcycle and eventually stopped over at Yuri's.

He said he was just there to clear his head for a bit and ended up munching on three containers of mints, then followed up with sleep afterwards. Yuri knew he was bothered since he didn't want to kiss or anything of the sort, which she understood.

So far he's been here for the past three days. He couldn't bring himself to go to school or practice, and boxing is a lot to him. Yuri did most of his online work despite having her own side work to do.

He told her she didn't have to since he could just do them whenever he feels better but she insisted. He knows she did so because him coming out of an episode might take a while.

Despite her asking him if he wanted to talk he didn't. She understood though, not wanting to put any pressure on him in any way.

Keitaro forced himself out of bed and went to the bathroom. He took a piss and washed his hands and face afterwards. He dragged himself back in bed, waking Yuri.

She turned around, looking at him get back in bed. "Sorry I wake you." He says pulling the sheets over them. Yuri faced him, wrapping her arms around him.

"That's fine." Keitaro kissed her forehead and closed his eyes. It was silent for a bit before she spoke.

"Eimi called me today. She asked about you. Said that your mom is worried about where you are."

Keitaro kissed his teeth, instantly being pushed to frustration. "Don't talk, please." He begs quietly.

Yuri exhaled and pulled back. She touch his cheek, brushing slightly. "You two had a fight didn't you?" And for the first time he answered.

"Yeah."

"Want to talk about it?"

He shook his head. "No."

After that Yuri didn't push it. She tried asking Eimi too but Eimi said not to worry about it and that it was nothing serious. An hour went by and Yuri finally fell asleep, however Keitaro couldn't find himself to sleep.

He exhales, slowly sitting himself up. He got out of bed and grabbed his shirt from the floor. He never wears shirts to bed, it always makes him uncomfortable.

After tossing his shirt on leisurely he grabbed his keys for his motorbike from her dresser and left the room. Another thing with staying here is that he never really left her room upon reaching. So this is the first.

Keitaro turned left to head down the steps when he bumped into Andy. They didn't collide or anything they just spotted each other.

Upon seeing him Andy grew angry. "What the hell are you doing here?" Keitaro went back to everything Eimi told him.

He wants to know exactly what she knows. "Can we...talk?"

That was the last thing she expected to hear from him. "What? About what?"

"About that night. When you were crying. I want...to know what happened."

Andy crossed her arms, staring at him. He genuinely looks a mess. Like he's tired and he looks paler than ever.

"Why should I tell you? Don't you have a sister to ask?"

"She's lying to me." He explains. "I want the truth."