°•~06~•°

•[What Could've Been]

Keitaro and Eimi exhaled a breath. They decided that they'd watch the drive together. Aran and Barbara are sitting in the chair as the two are on the floor. Ren is asleep in his room.

"I'm nervous." Barbara whispers to Aran. He gave her a peck on the cheek.

"It'll be fine." He assures her.

The TV lit up and Keitaro shot Eimi a glance. They've always wanted more stories about Tendou but Barbara never really like talking about him. She would give them a few stories though.

Tendou was a psychotic person. Never really cared about death until he actually thought about it in the end. And not to mention, she didn't want them to know of his reckless gang behavior.

They don't even know of hers and she wants to keep it that way. However they're almost twenty. Maybe she'd tell them then. Or maybe tonight.

Soon, it began.

"Testing! Testing! One two thre-ow! What was that for?"

"Wow, K you really do have dad's features." Eimi says, her eyes not leaving the tv.

"Guess we really are twins."

"Ugh, whatever."

"Look, it's uncle Ushi." He points out. Ushijima couldn't make it to their birthday since he was busy in the hospital with his wife.

It's actually the first birthday he missed of the twins. They understood though. It is his first child after all. Took him a while to find someone he loves.

"You're being too loud. It's dark out and people are sleeping."

"There you go again, being strict."

Keitaro and Eimi found themselves laughing at the young Tendou.

"Okay, it's like...I don't know what time it is but doesn't matter. What matters is that I got paid today and I'm going to buy...BOOM, pizza for my babies." He grins.

Barbara saddened and Aran began rubbing circles on her arm. "It's okay." He whispers. Aran tried his best to fish up all the good videos Tendou had made and he even found a few pictures.

"Babies? He looks young to have babies. Do we have like...other siblings or something?" Eimi asks.

"No, he's referring to his sisters." Barbara informs.

"Oh. Where are they?" Keitaro asks a bit eagerly.

"They're dead...they died when they were young." She tells them. After Kenma gave her their ashes she decided to bury them with Tendou. To let them all rest together in peace.

"Oh."

"The date is May and I'm going on my first date ever. This is going to be so exciting. Don't you think Ushi?"

"I don't know how this girl decided to give you a chance. You'll only scare her away."

They laugh.

"First of all, I've been begging her after that chase happened and she finally agreed. She's a hottie too."

"Dad seems so energetic. How old was he in that?" Keitaro asks.

"Probably early twenties." She answers.

"Woah."

Then it cut. The video went to Tendou first and he's smiling. Aran knows what this is and he prepared Barbara for it.