°•~43~•°

•[Oh Brother]•

Andy glanced at Kinney who's asleep in back of Kita's car. Sam actually asked to borrow it and Kita told him yeah. He also told him to be back before midnight, yet here they are, heading home at nearly one in the morning.

Kita did call and Sam explained that they got a little side tracked and stopped at the beach for a bit. Kita told the boy to return this instant and Sam decided to call it a night.

"Best night of my life." Sam says breaking the silence. Andy glanced at him and smiled.

"Tell me about it. The little guy is cool."

"Yeah he is. Could kick ass in any game as well. It's cool, but also frustrating for people to see you get your ass handed to you by a ten year old."

Andy laughs. "It was cute seeing you all worked up." She says. Sam blushed his hold tightening around the wheel for a moment.

"Y-yeah, you're good at games too." She grins.

"What can I say, I'm a pro at whack-a-mole."

There was laughter and then silence. Sam turned up the AC, suddenly getting heated. He set his left hand on the gear and tried to relax his muscles.

Andy glanced his hand and then gazed out of the window, looking at the trees and faint clouds in the night sky pass by. She inched her hand over, her heart racing.

She's never the affectionate kind, especially everything she's ever went through growing up, but when it comes to Sam it's something different.

It's a warm, safe feeling she gets. He protects her as much as he respects her. He brought her joy when other people brought her fear or anxiety.

He's perfect.

Andy's hand eased on top of his and Sam removed his hand from the gear, interlocking their fingers together. She shot him a look and he gazed at her for a few seconds before returning his gaze to the road in front of him.

Andy smiles, looking back out the window. Even if it's quiet they felt the upmost comfort.

For the next twenty minutes Sam would drive and they would hold hands until they got to Y/N's house.

When they got there it was at least one in the morning. Andy removed her hand from his and sighed. She wiped her hand on her pants due to it being sweaty and glanced at Kinney.

He's still sleeping.

"I'll lift him out, wouldn't want to wake him."

Sam went to exit the car but Andy stopped him by sneaking a kiss. Sam was taken aback by the action and froze.

They stared at each other for a moment and slowly inched forward, getting closer and closer until their lips met once more.

They've never kissed before, but they were close to doing so multiple times. He would always be the one to back out though, being too overwhelmed and having not kissed anyone as yet. Or they'd be interrupted by something or someone.

But tonight, they've finally got themselves a mission accomplished. Andy took the lead, licking his bottom lip. Sam was confused and Andy bit his lip, making him wince. She slipped her tongue inside and his shot open.

He understands now. Sam calmed his breathing and closed his eyes again, enjoying the taste of all the sweets they had. From Frosty's, candy, ice cream, Slushies.

Her tongue was sweet, so sweet that he began to suck and overlap her tongue with his.

"Ew."

Both teens pulled away and glanced at Kinney who's staring at them with a disgusted look on his face. Sam turned away from the boy and covered his mouth to sheild his faint smile of embarrassment.