°•~69~•° kek

•[Not Going Anywhere]•

Y/N returned to the hideout and had Holly's girls follow her. "What is this place?" Jasmine asks.

"Safety for now." Y/N reached the tent, and Holly was sitting down, bitting at her nails.

"Mommy!" Holly snapped her head in their direction, and her heart sank when she saw her girls. All three of them ran up to her, and Holly, still in shock, hugged them when they got to her.

"Mommy, we missed you."

"I missed you too." Holly looked at the three of them, and tears brimmed her eyes. Her nose turned a bright red, and her fingers shook.

"It's okay, don't cry." Royal soothes, wiping away her mother's tears. Y/N watched them and felt a pang of sadness. Kinney. Omen has Kinney. The thought made her look away.

She's supposed to protect her children from Omen, and yet she's allowed Omen to take both of her kids away from her. But she knows Kinney will be fine. She knows he will.

"Sorry for leaving you here by yourself." Holly looked up at Y/N. When she noticed Y/N was gone, she panicked. However, she trusted Y/N.

"I trusted you'd come back, but I can't be alone. Y/N, it's terrifying."

"Well, you're not alone anymore. Your girls are here, I'm here. We have supplies, and now all we have to do is wait until you give birth to move out."

"W-what are you going to do with them?" Holly asks.

"I'll teach them how to fight and shoot. They'll have to learn how to defend themselves when no man can. You have to break them before you can make them." Y/N explains. Holly wasn't sure she wanted her daughters to enter the world of violence.

"Holly, these girls would have to protect you from here on out. I know they're young, but this is mandatory. They have to learn early on in life that not everyone can be trusted."

"Mom, is it true that dad hates us?" Jasmine asks.

"What?"

"Yeah, is it true?" Jenna pipes in.

"Yeah." Royal followed.

Holly chuckled nervously and shook her head. "Who told you that?" The three girls pointed at Y/N.

"He does. Why do you think he's never taking care of all of you?"

"Y/N

"Shut it, Holly, they need to start now."

"Don't talk to my mom that way." Jasmine defends.

"Yeah, you don't get to talk to mom that way."

"Yeah."

"Your mom is weak, and so are the three of you. However, I am going to change that. Believe me or not with your father, I don't care. But what you three must know is that your mother will need you three to be her armor. A parent never abandons their child, always remember that."

"What's going on anyway?" Jasmine asks.

"I get that you're the oldest, but stop asking me questions. Just follow my rules, and you'll be perfect in no time. If you don't know already, this is where you will be staying for the next three months. Alongside bathing and training and all that other stuff. And if you have a problem with any of that, then so be it."

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Sam and Andy came to the house and felt like they were about to pass out. Sam tried the front door, but it was locked. He banged on the door, hoping someone would open it.