°•~19~•°

•[Skinnier]•

Y/N got home and the first person to greet her was Eimi.

"Oh, morning Mrs.Kozume." She states with a smile. Y/N returned her smile before scrunching her brows in piqued interest.

"Mrs.Kozume?" She snorts. "Since when did that start?" Eimi's never called her that before, literally never. It's always Ms.Y/N, so hearing that come from the young adult built intrigue.

"Just...maturing." She shrugs.

"Maturing...well congratulations on that."

Y/N made it to the living room and Yuri, who was eating waffles, hailed.

"Hey mom."

"Hey, took long because someone decided to slash my tires, well, Kenma's tires, but whatever."

"Wait what? Someone slashed dad's tires?"

"Yeah, summed it down to bastard raccoons." Y/N grabbed a bacon from Yuri's plate and the girl sarcastically sneered.

"Wow, that's tragic." Eimi took a seat next to Yuri and grabbed her glass of orange juice.

"Yeah, anyways, I've been calling your father all morning and he just wouldn't pick up, have you seen him?"

Yuri shook her head. "No but Eimi said she saw him leave for work."

Y/N's eyes drift to Eimi. Her gaze is on her plate and Y/N sensed her nervousness.

"Really, on a Saturday?"

Eimi choked on her food. Her brown eyes drift between mother and daughter.

"Y-yeah, he said something about a meeting." She nods.

"I'm always free on the weekends. Saturday and Sunday are my free days so we could do sex all night. Huh? Huh?"

Y/N smiles. "Oh yeah, clearly forgot he told me that. So what did you girls do last night?" Y/N took a seat on the single armchair and stared at them.

Yuri smiles, getting ready to tell Y/N everything...that's until Eimi spoke up.

"We made apple pie and drank apple juice with Mr.Kozume for a while." She nods with a smile. She reached for her orange juice and began drinking.

"Really?"

"Yeah, dad's so much fun. He also d-

"Danced with us." The nervous girl interjects.

"Yeah, dad's got moves."

Y/N arched her brows. "Wow, I've never seen your dad dance before. I mean slow dancing to our wedding was one thing, but to say see him dance? Can't relate."

Again before Yuri could speak Eimi did. "Well we kind of forced him. Then after that we just went to bed." She nods. "Last night was fun."

"Yeah, very fun." Yuri nudged her friend and wiggled her brows. Eimi forced a laugh. Y/N took it all in, staring at Eimi.

The girl gave her a glance before clearing her throat and grabbing the glass once more. The gesture made Y/N smile.

"Nice turtle neck, by the way."

Eimi nods. "Thank you, Mrs.Kozume."

Yuri snorted. "Mrs.Kozume? When did that start?"

"Well what do you know, I asked her the exact same thing. And don't you have school? I saw Keitaro leave today."

"We have...different schedules."

"Interesting. You alright? You seem nervous."

She nods. "Mhm."