°•~03~•°

•[No More Girls]•

Y/N dropped onto the bed and let out a long groan. Kenma put his phone down, giving her a look.

"Seems like you had a long day."

She sighs, pulling herself up. Kenma tapped his lap and she straddles him, giving him a peck on the lips.

"Come on, use your words."

"I miss being young."

He grins, giving her another peck on the lips. "Eh, I don't miss it much." She rest her head on his chest, hugging him.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

She smiles. "Does this mean you'd buy us a mansion?"

He laughs. "No." She grin, raising her head to look at him.

"I could always take your card."

His smile instantly dropped. She nod her head yes. "Yeah, you know I'm good at that."

Now it's got him thinking if she's been using it without his knowledge. He should really do weekly check-ins with his account. He's worked too hard for his money.

"Y/N-" He began to complain. She laughs.

"I'm just joking." Kenma fell over, having her back hit the bed. She yelps at the sudden action.

"You know my money isn't something I joke about."

"Don't you mean our money?"

He smiles, kissing her for real this time. She's got money of her own. The races she still had the others doing for her came in handy. Of course she gave them their share but after five years everything just stopped.

No more races, no more D12. She's not sure what any of them are doing now. Probably being dads. Hopefully they're all still alive. The only people she hears from are Suna, Kita and Aran.

And it's during holidays or birthdays. So monthly.

As for the rest...it's like they never existed. She misses them though, and everything she got to experience with them. However they're adults now, old ass adults, with kids. Things had to stop eventually.

Kenma moans, pulling her back to their session. She forgets how rare sex can be when there are kids around. However, Kinney isn't as interruptive like Yuri was.

Now she's glad Kenma bought him all those games now, he knew what he was doing when he did. As for Yuri, she's always in her room.

Y/N shoved him back, taking her shirt off. The heavy breathing between the two pumped the sexual tension even more.

Kenma followed her actions, tossing his shirt to the floor. Their lips met once more in a crave. Kenma tugged at her pants, unbuttoning it for her. However, the zipper got stuck.

He whines. "Take it off." He begs through a whisper, kissing her neck. Y/N exhales in frustration. She fiddled with her zipper, enjoying the feel of Kenma sucking her neck.

She finally got her zipper loose, taking her pants off in a hurry. Kenma rose, looking down at her. She watched him as he loosened his pants. She took the rest of her clothes off, exposing herself fully to him.

He dips, kissing her again. Y/N wrap her legs around his waist, feeling his tip press against her entrance. Her hips bucks, begging for him.

"Kenma~"

He didn't have to wait another second, easing into her upon hearing his name. A shared exhale, then movement.

These really are good times. Times where it's quiet, no distractions, and just the both of them.