°•~52~•°

•[Another Family Reunion]•

"Oh my God Eimi." Barbara, mother of three, a woman with a good heart and soul had found out that her daughter had been violently attacked and dropped in front of the hospital.

Who did it? Nobody knows. Well, except for Y/N and Kenma of course. They're all here.

Keitaro, Y/N, Aran, Yuri, Kita and Kenma. Y/N and Kenma got a frantic call the minute the sun touched the horizen, then Y/N called Kita and K told Yuri.

Of all of them, only two can act surprised by what happened to the girl.

Barbara, in full on tears, propped beside her unconsious daughter's bed. There's a bandage wrapped around her head, one covering her right eye, her right jaw is swollen, a bandage is over her nose and her lip is busted.

To be honest, she looks dead.

"Oh my gosh, who would do something like this?" Yuri whispers. Y/N gazed at her daughter who's being hugged by Keitaro. Keitaro happened to look at Y/N and she quickly looked away.

"Who would hurt my baby?" Barbara sobs. Aran rest a hand on her back, gently rubbing to bring the woman comfort.

Even he couldn't believe the scene in front of him.

Kita was in the corner and Kenma was close by the door. As Barbara's tears filled the room a nurse came in to explain the injuries.

"Morning, everyone I'm nurse May," she begins. "Um...who are the parents?"

Aran spoke for Barbara. "She's Eimi's mother, I'm not her dad." He explains. Nurse May nods.

"Is it okay if I speak with you two alone or is this okay?"

"It's fine." Aran answers.

"Okay, well Eimi, as I know now, was droppes in front of the hospital around three and four in the morning. She was found by someone coming out of the hospital and when we took her in we noticed that she smelled of rubbing alcohol and she had been cleaned. Like the persom who attacked her cleaned her up and just dropped her here." She explains.

"That's so fucking sick." Yuru mumbles, having Keitaro shush her.

"A-anyways, during her examination we noticed a lot of bruises on her back. It was with a lot of force too, like a bat or stick. She had four broken ribs, her left eye was swollen shut, her jaw got dislocated in two places but we were able to fix that, her nose was also dislocated which made it hard for her to breath.

"And her skull was cracked. Oh, and she has a major concussion. We did a test on her and there was no indication of her being raped before or after the attack."

Nurse May finished her explination and it got quiet again, except for Barbara who's still sobbing. Y/N glanced at Kenma and he just stared at her.

"Do you not know who did this?" Yuri asks.

"I'm afraid not. But the police had been here last night. However they got nothing. It would have to be up to the parents to contact for an investigation."

Y/N didn't like the sound of that. She and cops just don't go well.

"Did she have anything on her? Like a phone or purse?" Kita asks.

"No, just was dropped all alone."

Then finally Barbara spoke. "When will she wake up?"

Nurse May exahled. "I-I'm actually not so sure. She was hit hard and could have suffered brain damage. But we can't be too sure until she wakes up."