°•~37~•°

•[Kill Someone]•

Y/N exhaled as she finally reached her corner to get home. Tonight was long but the more she sees everyone, the better she feels.

It's nice seeing familiar faces after decades. Even if some of them never saw eye to eye. Tsukishima specifically. And he is quite the character.

"Look, I'm only going to agree to all of this yadda yadda because I want to see how Y/N does it." He says.

Y/N arched a brow. "What do you mean?"

"How you run D12. That, and I don't want to possibly be killed."

"Why do people think that I'm a raging serial killer?"

"It's because you were." He answers. "You killed Terushima, and five cops. And got Kuroo killed too no?"

"Tsukki, don't provoke her." Yamaguchi chimes in.

"I heard Angel died too. Who's to say she didn't body her and pin her on Kuroo. Then there was Satori. If she's not killing you... she'll make sure you kill yourself. She's...mommy monster." He grins.

"Ts-

She cut Yamaguchi off with a hand, making Tsukishima whistle lowly at her actions.

"She's a silencer for men too. Quite the woman you are."

"Are you still pissed about our fight?"

He laughed. "Kind of, you got glass under my eye that night, nearly lost a damn eye."

"You know, Aone is more man than you are. After being kicked off of his feet and nearly losing all of his sight due to me throwing dirt in his eyes, he showed his respect. Unlike you, Mr.Petty."

"I love to tick people off. It's why I'm here isn't it?"

"Well I'll be damned guys... Tsukishima Kei is a sadist. Do you turn yourself on doing all of this? Hm?"

Silence. Then laughter. "Nah, it's just fun. I'm the Satori of the group aren't I? Aone's Ushijima, and Yamaguchi could be...Yuto."

"What?! Why am I Yuto?"

Y/N grabbed a fistful of his hair and pulled his head back. "Don't push your buttons with me, Kei."

"Or what...you gone kill me?" He smirks.

She let him go and smiled, messing his hair. Tsukishima fixed his glasses and cleared his throat as he watched her walk away from him.

"And this is why I brought you here."

She shook her head, pulling up to her house. Y/N scrunched her brows when she saw a car in front of her house. She was alert of course but she calmed down when she saw two people sitting down, hugging each other.

She parked, not shutting the car off. She put her hands in her pockets and glanced around. It's dark out and vacant.

She got closer to the duo, only for them to look her way. When she noticed it to be Andy and Sam she smiled.

Both teens stood up, making her glance between them.

"Ooh, well isn't this quite the meeting. What are you two doing out here this late at night?" She asks.

She noticed the silence and both teens shot each other a knowing look. Y/N tilted her head, looking at Andy's bloody lip. Her smile dropped and she gently forced the girl to look at her.